I had just five cans of Diet Dr Pepper. No Monster. I’m thinking that water is just as good.
www.howtodrinkless.com/special-offer New Georgia Foster Drink Less Mind Program - Buy Online Now Only £49
www.mtndewkickstart.com/ The Perfect Mix of Dew, Real Fruit Juice and the Right Amount of Kick!
www.chemicalevolution.com/ Gum, mints, candy, soap & more Your source for all things caffeine
ToddieM has written 16 entries about this goal
Interesting to note that in the past three days, my entire caffeine consumption consisted of 1 1/2 cups of coffee today.
I’d say I’m cutting back.
Most importantly, no Monsters during that same period.
I got involved with a deal made to force this issue.
If ever I go over 16 oz in one day, I owe this person $10.
Amazing how well that works.
I’m still getting withdrawal headaches, but I don’t want to cough up the ten bucks.
14 more days of no caffeine after 5 PM, and this officially becomes a habit.
I haven’t had any “Monster” since July 14th. Those things are laced with caffeine.
You can see by the list that Monster blows away a cup of coffee, and even the king caffeine in the soft drink venue, Mountain Dew, by a hefty margin.
Surely, as a consequence, my caffeine consumption is getting drastically reduced.
Interesting to point out is that both root beers that I recently drank contain caffeine. I thought root beer had no caffeine. Go figure…
And another day of no caffeine after 5PM. We are entering day 4 of this maxim.
I also ran out of that Monster drink again. I had alluded to that here.
I think it behooves me not to get another case of the stuff.
I thought I was two days in on this habit until I discovered that the “natural” energy drink I bought also contains caffeine. So, on Friday, I did have caffeine past 5 PM.
Yesterday, however, I was clean.(past 5)
Nothing has been done with this goal of late. It’s still important, as it will definitely improve the quality of my sleep. It might stop those midnight runs to the toilet as my body attempts to detoxify from all that caffeine I drink.
Therefore, starting today, no caffeinated beverages after 5 pm.
And started chatting up a dude named Freddie. He told me that one of his 20-something friends, an ex-Marine, had a heart attack.
His doc told him to lay off the Monsters. My caffeine beverage of choice, so it happens.
I ran out of coffee about two weeks ago, and havent bought any more. My intention is to drink decaff only.
I still have about one Monster a day. This sudden decrease in caffeine may explain some of my fatigue.
Only two cups of coffee, and no more than one Monster a day. That is my new entry for “dramatically reduce my intake of caffeine.”
ToddieM has gotten 55 cheers on this goal.
- DanT1999 cheered this 2 years ago
- D. W. cheered this 3 years ago
- brdsm cheered this 3 years ago
- Leezel cheered this 3 years ago
- kendrafortune cheered this 3 years ago
- Jess cheered this 4 years ago
- RuthG cheered this 4 years ago
- Forever_young cheered this 4 years ago
- Bee Sage cheered this 4 years ago
- gjkhjr01 cheered this 4 years ago
- rogiermerlijn cheered this 4 years ago
- singinsilence17 cheered this 4 years ago
- nicolasc - spring has sprung! cheered this 4 years ago
- AnneBeattie cheered this 4 years ago
- Living In God's Exquisite, Miraculous Sufficiency cheered this 4 years ago
- Rachael cheered this 4 years ago
- RingADingGirl cheered this 5 years ago
- CutelyEvil cheered this 5 years ago
- russellviii cheered this 5 years ago
- Dulicinea cheered this 5 years ago
- newvanessa cheered this 5 years ago