Like some kind of mental block or something. I can’t look at people in the eye for but a second :(
www.coopervision.com/Multifocal Ease Your Blurry Vision Today. Get Your Free Trial Contact Lenses.
www.discountcontactlenses.com/ Eye Contacts Up To 70% Off Retail. Free Shipping When You Buy Now.
about.com/How+To+Get+Eye+Contacts Search for How To Get Eye Contacts. Find Expert Advice on About.com.
zapmeta.com/How+To+Get+Eye+Contacts Search How To Get Eye Contacts Get Results from 6 Engines at Once
www.aclens.com/eye-contacts AC Lens 100% Hassle Free Guarantee. Free Shipping. Free Returns.
Tony has written 6 entries about this goal
I am getting a little better at this.. with some people anyway :) It’s enjoyable to do with someone you love!
so I talked about this subject with a friend (in an e-mail) and she told me not to pressure myself.. so I am just trying to relax and enjoy my convorsation. I still want to look at people in the eye more because I kind of feel like I am missing out on something.. but trying not to pressure myself either.
There is something I have noticed about myself, maybe I should work on it, maybe it don’t matter, but here it is.. I have gotten better at making eye contact with people I don’t know.. (such as when I order food, or walk by someone to say hi, the sign of peace, etc) but, to people I actually do know… (family and stuff). I am terrible at eye contact.. I think a lot of it is I feel I am known for this.. and don’t want people to think “What got into him?” or something like that .. they probably wouldn’t think that.. but I wonder if its even worth the effort to practice… Not that I am not that great at it to begin with.. just a little more comfortable with it with strangers.. any thoughts?
1. I always worry that people think I am starring.. like if I accidently make eye contact with someone at a distance..
2. I am more comfortable with eye contact with the opposite sex.. (no matter whom)
are these things normal?
I rarely look at people in the eye when I talk to them, I think Im missing out on something.. maybe the challenge can become fun
Tony has gotten 67 cheers on this goal.
- soundoftrees cheered this 2 years ago
- aka cheered this 2 years ago
- love2u cheered this 2 years ago
- SheWithGreenEarrings cheered this 2 years ago
- squeryl cheered this 2 years ago
- Jess. Dream. cheered this 2 years ago
- Hudzo cheered this 2 years ago
- Lors2911 cheered this 2 years ago
- laws 43 cheered this 2 years ago
- Butterfly cheered this 2 years ago
- Heaven_or_Hell cheered this 2 years ago
- dreambig0608 cheered this 3 years ago
- clearthinker cheered this 3 years ago
- DragonOakdotcom cheered this 4 years ago
- no1h2ogirl cheered this 4 years ago
- marinche cheered this 4 years ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 4 years ago
- Coanth cheered this 4 years ago
- Annie cheered this 4 years ago
- thisthin cheered this 4 years ago
- Uaba cheered this 4 years ago