Pick up key from Franklin Office
Put stuff in house
WALK dog for a nice long walky.
Physical therapy at 11:00
8 -emtpy car
9 repeat steps 7,8…
10. Try to enjoy myself as I do this.
11 Remember its a shor time.
12 Possibly run with the dog in the afternoon.
Do nothing but steps 7,8 after fufilling the others.
Trauma_Junkie has written 103 entries about this goal
Today is going to be a busy day and I am not looking forward to it, though I think I can get it all done.
drop doggie at vet. Hope they fix his snotty nose.
Long return PT appointment, hope for the best. find the paper for the pt appointment! (golly I hope its in the car.)
Trainer at 3:30.
4.Get HUD statement and a Cashiers cheque for closing on Tuesday
mail CA package
6. walk dog
AM and -in the evening.
7. run 2-3 miles. No running allowed
8. mop floor while dog is at vet. dog got done at the vet by 1200 post PT I picked him up
9. SIt and rest for ten minutes…do nothing.
Pick up dog at the vet.
transfer some money from savings into chequeing. I did not work enough last week.
14. I want to do a specific post on my blog.
call or email Sarah.
Call Rob… Not pull out my hair.
Walk dog in morning. run at gym, lift weights with my legs at gym, consider swimming at gym, consider riding the hated bike at gym… Pack a bit.
try to take dog to vet. He has a nasty “cough”
Call Carolina Power and lIght. get power in my name.. Call Cable
call people to get power out of my name
Maybe change mailing address.
Mail CD to ChemoAngel person.
Walk dog at night.
send cards to some holiday card exchangers.
reinforce doggie training. (yay I love how good he is now…)CLEAN.
prepare to go back to work on Sat
Doc appointment in the am get directions back to dog kennel. get dog in the pm.
run run run
clean the house a little
Walk dog pack a little more.
yesterday. I think I was still “waking up” from the intense Holiday visit and then intense work afterwards. Today I need to achieve lots, as its my last Dog free day…
Contact Homeoners people and get it either added to the loan or just pay it.
Clean up home Puppy proof it.
email sister RUN! Mail chemo angel pkg
Try to order CD for Brother in Law.
organize for cable, internet etc at new home.
Get the forwarding package for my new address…
Tuesday is going to be packed…but luckily not so bad as I did some stuff today while at work.
Dishes groceries training session at gym run at gym swim at gym Do up Holiday exchange list
Send Chemo Angels package
Send Chemo angel card…
finish laundry Call about Teulu. (emailed)
call about Homeowners insurance
sort out all the work switches I agreed to this week.
Possibly start a little bit of packing.
Register the book crossing books and release them so I don’t have to move them…registered one and released it, and released another one
Order the CD I found for my Brother in Law.
find cell phone
call howmever I need to call.Get a forwarding address put in.
Call various places and change address.
Pay phone bill.
Call cable and DSLShoot, I left my calendar at work, so now I need to run over there and see if it’s availabe…)
I gotta a lotta stuff to do…
Call Tiaa-Cref and have stuff faxed to the bank. make another appointment with Dr. B for the stupid leg. Pay car taxes.
check bank balance.
Organize for closing.
find out the amt of cash for closing.
get cashiers check for closing.
arrange to pick up dog.
figure out the homeowners insurance
run run run.
ok, so I am as far as putting laundry in the machine, not so hot so far, but a lot of this can’t happen until Monday
I have to work, but its also the last day I’ll be here since I am leaving to go to my parents on Tuesday. SO, I have to somehow squeeze in some stuff while working. (Crosses fingers that she is not precepting anyone.)
Call for “Long Return PT program”
cancel tuesday PT appointment.
3. Finish packing. (I’e actually already started)
4. Do ALL dishes.
5. Pay the bills that are left…(paid one, have 2 more)
6. Do not worry about housing situation.
I am not napping today as my nap caused me to be wide awake at odd hours.
still feeling a little under the weather…but things have to get done.
change sheets modified run at gym post miles at RW coffee at Caribou release book crossing book
clean house up a bit more
because I called in sick. I am sick. I feel terrible and I just didn’t think I could catch my breath all day long.
So most of tomorro will be spent lollygaggin about in bed. Drinking hot teas, and the like.
But I still gotta do some stuff.
pay car taxes
fold socks. finish in earnest Holiday shopping.need big gift for Mother and Brother in Law
Trauma_Junkie has gotten 93 cheers on this goal.
- louli89 cheered this 6 years ago
- tokyogirl0902 cheered this 6 years ago
- Kay cheered this 6 years ago
- maccaroone cheered this 7 years ago
- GanaraE cheered this 7 years ago
- EngieBenjy cheered this 7 years ago
- Andrew Smyk cheered this 7 years ago
- Rorygilmorewannabe cheered this 7 years ago
- Jessica cheered this 7 years ago
- quinth cheered this 7 years ago
- SirValois cheered this 7 years ago
- Liacelli cheered this 7 years ago
- bloomsday616 cheered this 7 years ago
- John_OZ_banjo cheered this 7 years ago
- eternalsunshine06 cheered this 7 years ago
- Hunixx cheered this 7 years ago
- turnturnturn cheered this 7 years ago
- Celtic Christian cheered this 7 years ago
- monicai cheered this 7 years ago
- Bjarke cheered this 7 years ago
- katsters cheered this 8 years ago