I am now so busy I am turning down some invitations, so I think I can safely check this off. Will re-add it if I become a hermit again.
Trauma_Junkie has written 20 entries about this goal
attending events at the invite of others to actually inviting people to do things with me. This is nice. I feel confident that people want to spend time with me, and its nice to come up with some fun ideas to do….
in just a few minutes….not my fvorite thing to do, but a very nice person invited me, so…its my fav thing to do tonight.
Possibly dinner on Sat. and maybe something on Sunday.
Invite to go walking with co-worker as well, and a few other invites in the works…
soon. I will have to check the goal off….
tonight post work and it appears I will be going out on Saturday as well. If things continue this way, I might have to check this goal off. Neat.
last night. I went out with a really nice man, (thanks RP again!) and a very nice couple. Dinner, coffe, fun conversation.
I’d like to do that again!
I actually called a friend today! This is rather astounding.
She is at work, but I left a message on her cell, and hopefully we’ll go walking soon!
I went out to dinner with a friend tonight (spicy shrimp and mango nice)
and while I was out another friend of mine called to see if I wanted to do something, so I am back on the social scene a little.
Dinner was uncomfortable however, as we have NOTHING in common except work. He’s attracted to me, but I think finally realized all his charm and wit can not overcome that chasm of interests between us. He doesn’t even like Reggae. How can someone NOT like reggae?
actually, frankly. I am irritated. My friends husband and my friend are comign to help me hang lattice board on my deck so the dog can not continue to wallow under the deck in the mud.
This is fine, but I wish he would have done it while I was at work, now I have to try to clean up the house, chit chat, and all this stuff I did not want to do on my day off.
Still, cleaning up the house is never a bad thing.
I don’t know if I actually want to be more social. It’s a goal,but so many times I am refusing the opportunity to be social and feeling perfectly fine about it. This may be something I think I “should” do rather than something I actually want to do.
goal was still on here….
Had Dinner on Tuesday night, courtesy of Merck company with my friend Amanda and her friend Amelia….
Got invited to do a ton of stuff, but due to infection avoided all that.
I’m still a homebody, but….now have lots of opportunities to go out….
today in about 10 minutes. GUess that counts, sure do wish I wasn’t still feeling nauseous over the entire angel food cake error last night!
Trauma_Junkie has gotten 52 cheers on this goal.
- DJStroky cheered this 6 years ago
- Sarah_CAT cheered this 6 years ago
- Lyndsey1554 cheered this 6 years ago
- TheSwissFox cheered this 6 years ago
- allogenes cheered this 6 years ago
- erihu cheered this 6 years ago
- spreadyourwings cheered this 6 years ago
- Lightstroke cheered this 6 years ago
- msspider cheered this 6 years ago
- PhDreezy cheered this 6 years ago
- corry000 cheered this 6 years ago
- FireAngeless cheered this 6 years ago
- Hawaiianmalibu2006 cheered this 6 years ago
- kellgo cheered this 6 years ago
- Stacy cheered this 6 years ago
- Sera* cheered this 6 years ago
- blacklilith cheered this 6 years ago
- Liraelys cheered this 6 years ago
- pinkthinkgirl cheered this 6 years ago
- JudithKD cheered this 6 years ago
- alpha foxtrot lima cheered this 6 years ago