I’m going to try to take the GRE in 8 weeks. I need to apply to my program by March so I figured I’d give myself another chance to take it if I don’t do well the first time. I’m going to try to work 15 hours a week for 8 weeks and see if my score improves.
www.waldenu.edu/Grad_School Doctoral and Master's Programs. An Accredited Online University.
www.umuc.edu/graduate Earn your graduate degree entirely online from UMUC. Learn more!
www.apus.edu/Education Earn a master's in education online at APU. Affordable Tuition.
www.marist.edu/ Graduate Programs that Will Fit into Your Professional Lifestyle.
www.post.edu/Online Earn your Masters degree w/ our online college - Request info now!
Vericuester has written 2 entries about this goal
As I’m currently $15,000 in debt from college which isn’t that bad and planning to pursue a PhD in clinical psychology (for now), I’ve decided I’m going to take a bit of time off to work and pay off some loans before trying to get back to the grind of academia.
Vericuester has gotten 9 cheers on this goal.
- Harmless Dilettante cheered this 2 months ago
- amy cheered this 3 months ago
- Ivy cheered this 3 months ago
- SpookyDuke cheered this 6 months ago
- seasonal cheered this 10 months ago
- bradlhj cheered this 11 months ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 12 months ago
- K82345 cheered this 2 years ago
- Isabelle cheered this 2 years ago