It’s not the way for me. I want to run, but first I’m going to finish the insanity program. I really enjoy that.
Vladivos has written 5 entries about this goal
Will start this up again as soon as I can. Keep wanting to do this, but bouts of flu get in my way.
Took a break on vacation, but hiked every day to keep fit. I just couldn’t run in Devon, too used to the flat country of The Netherlands. But I picked it up again when I returned. It’s even better now, hiking in Devon really helped me in becoming fitter.
I just finished the second week of doing week 1 (still doing this at half-speed). Now on to week two of the program and week 3 of starting this. I find it pretty hard, but I’m doing it. For someone who likes to procrastinate as much as I do that’s something I’m proud of. I don’t want to let myself down.
I’m doing this at half speed as my health is not very good and this is the first exercise Ii’m doing since I got diagnosed with type 1 diabetes. It’s scary because I’m not sure what the effect is on my glucose levels and whether I will experience hypoglycemia during a run. So I’m going to take it a bit slower. Tomorrow I will do my fifth run. That means I’m halfway through my second time of week 1.
Vladivos has gotten 11 cheers on this goal.
- tapawingo cheered this 13 months ago
- Zanna Campanula cheered this 2 years ago
- Katylady123 cheered this 2 years ago
- quietrose cheered this 2 years ago
- Ru cheered this 2 years ago
- tribute_to_erasmus cheered this 2 years ago
- Josh cheered this 3 years ago
- besidequietwaters cheered this 3 years ago
- runwim cheered this 3 years ago
- zhelia cheered this 3 years ago
- firefly1818 cheered this 3 years ago