It’s not the way for me. I want to run, but first I’m going to finish the insanity program. I really enjoy that.
www.thecolorrun.com/ Until You See The Color Run™ 5K. 170+ Cities. Don't Miss the Fun.
ask.com/Couch+To+5+K+Running+Plan Over 100 Million Visitors. Discover and Explore on Ask.com!
Vladivos has written 5 entries about this goal
Will start this up again as soon as I can. Keep wanting to do this, but bouts of flu get in my way.
Took a break on vacation, but hiked every day to keep fit. I just couldn’t run in Devon, too used to the flat country of The Netherlands. But I picked it up again when I returned. It’s even better now, hiking in Devon really helped me in becoming fitter.
I just finished the second week of doing week 1 (still doing this at half-speed). Now on to week two of the program and week 3 of starting this. I find it pretty hard, but I’m doing it. For someone who likes to procrastinate as much as I do that’s something I’m proud of. I don’t want to let myself down.
I’m doing this at half speed as my health is not very good and this is the first exercise Ii’m doing since I got diagnosed with type 1 diabetes. It’s scary because I’m not sure what the effect is on my glucose levels and whether I will experience hypoglycemia during a run. So I’m going to take it a bit slower. Tomorrow I will do my fifth run. That means I’m halfway through my second time of week 1.
Vladivos has gotten 12 cheers on this goal.
- tapawingo cheered this 8 months ago
- CaribbeanBreeze cheered this 2 years ago
- Zanna Campanula cheered this 2 years ago
- Katylady123 cheered this 2 years ago
- quietrose cheered this 2 years ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 2 years ago
- tribute_to_erasmus cheered this 2 years ago
- Josh cheered this 2 years ago
- besidequietwaters cheered this 2 years ago
- runwim cheered this 2 years ago
- zhelia cheered this 2 years ago
- firefly1818 cheered this 2 years ago