smoke a fat cigar at work… I know, but the way it made me feel, well, it was worth it. Monte Cristo, my favorites… (one of the ones from the variety my dad smokes…) No. 2, White Label, Nicaraguan. Oh, so good. I smoked it during my break in the break room (where other people stink it up with cigarettes and cherry flavored stuffs)... so I made the breakroom (and the entire building, hopefully, because the vents were running) smell quite flavorful. :) Today is my very last day at the job I can’t stand. What I feel bad about is I know there are more people that are still looking for ways to get out of there. I was one of the lucky ones, and I have a new position just waiting for me. So I wanted to celebrate and rub into the place (and people who make it so unbearable in the first place.)
Vousavec has written 12 entries about this goal
So, I am drinking more water. I noticed that my skin starts looking better when I do, and I feel better. I am still bad about sleeping a full night’s rest, but I have gotten addicted to reading, plus the play is stressing me out a little, so I often can’t go to sleep because the songs are running through my head. I don’t know if I like musicals, yet. I keep exercising at least 3 times per week, but I am going to add a little light weight work and streching at home. I need to eat better, as I was on a good kick for cookng healthy and now I’ve taken a turn in the wrong direction, eating every carb that I see! I thought about making weekly meal plans, because I am tired of throwing old, unused vegetables out!!! As for that, I feel good, so I will keep drinking that water!
Ok, so I am trying to drink more H2O, even though sometimes I slack, but I am doing better now than I ever have. I also went to the tanning bad last night (only for about 7 minutes) – Yes, I know, I know, but I had hyper-extended my knee, and it hurt, so I wanted to warm it up. That and I was pale, tired, and started breaking out again, so I went to try to relax and dry my skin a little. :) I feel a lot better. My knee still hurts a little, but I think I will actually go working out today, but I’ll go easy (I went working out – kickboxing for four hours total last week). Let’s see, ah, yes, I also painted my toes red, because I’m a girl and my toes haven’t seen color in AGES. (It would have helped if the polish wasn’t so old, but they look decent. Eventually I will get a pedicure this summer, but I have to find a better paying job first!) I have also been cooking more at home, fully using the rice cooker I bought last year. :) I love Japanese white rice, it is so good! I’m never going to go back to minute rice EVER again. I always cook 5 cups and refrigerate what I don’t use for the week. (Remember, you have to rinse the starch and nastiness off!) When it starts getting towards the end of the week, that rice is GREAT for a good hot soup. I have also been cooking fish like crazy – I lost 2 pounds last week and it didn’t really feel like I was paying that much attention to what I was eating, cause the food tasted great. I think I am getting better at taking care of myself, if I can just keep it all up!!!
that I like wearing my slippers… I used to go barefoot everywhere. I’ve been trying to keep up with everything, but sometimes it just seems like a lot. My biggest focus right now is getting enough rest….
I have to get back on track after being sick!!
Here’s a more detailed list.
1. Brush teeth 2 x a day, floss at least once, mouthwash at least once
2. Start dressing better – I have a closet full of clothes, yet I only wear a few ‘comfort’ things
3. Use perfume for work (I have about 15 different kinds)
4. Wash face and make sure all make-up is off before bed/ take care of skin/ moisturize elbows, knees, etc
5. Read a little bit (no less that 15 minutes) in bed before sleep
6. Take time to file/shape nails at least every other day (Wow!!!! They’re long now!!!!)
7. Exfoliate elbows, knees and hands each chance in the shower/bath
8. Eat at least one fruit!
9. Strech before and after bed
10. Take vitamins
11. Go to bed at a decent time
12. Drink 8 glasses of water
1. Use the epilator (the tweezing machine thingy) at least 1 x a week (until I need to use it less)
2. Take a bath (showers not included) – a long, hot, luxurious bath at least once a week.
3. Deep condition hair (seriously – for 10 minutes) at least 1 x a week
4. Keep toenails painted, to feel nice and flirty (Kinda been slacking here…)
5. Exercise at least 3x a week (I have been neglecting this… have been sick, but I AM going tomorrow – this is it!!!)
6. Face mask/peel/detox only 2 times a week, to help keep skin glowy and fresh.
So, I have worked out yesterday and last Wednesday (I was sore 4 four days after last Wed. – literally) at the kickboxing place.
I’m also drinking a little more water, but still, it’s not enough. I’m trying.
I took my vitamins yesterday and my stomach started to hurt and I got kinda queasy, so I will have to go easy on those – after a meal only (a bigger meal than yesterday’s) Either way, my skin is starting to look better – only if I could start getting more sleep!
I have wanted to use my hair-tweezing machine (whaterver that emoji thing is called) on my legs for over a week. Today I am set on “shaving/de-hairing” my legs. I don’t want to shave for real, cause then I will have to start over from scratch, with that emoji machine, that is. THAT would be painful if all the hair grows back!!!
Also, I bought myself fizzballs for a bath and foot scrubs and lotions. I have not painted my toenails in forever. How feminine that would make me feel!!! (I’ve let myslelf go!!! No more of this. I want to look like a real lady!)
So. Maybe I should make a list. (Not in any particular order.)
1. Use the epilator (the tweezing machine thingy) at least 2 x a week (until I need to use it less)
2. Take a bath (showers not included) – a long, hot, luxurious bath at least once a week.
3. Take time to file/shape nails at least every other day
4. Exfoliate with my new awesome spa sister brush.
5. Brush teeth 2 x a day, floss at least once, mouthwash at least once
6. Deep condition hair (seriously – for 10 minutes) at least 1 x a week
7. Start dressing better (would help if I liked my job more)
8. Keep toenails painted, to feel nice and flirty
9. Excersice at least 3x a week (So far I’ve been doing 2x/week ok)
10. Wash face and make sure all make-up is off before bed/ take care of skin/ moisturize elbows, knees, etc.
so far this week I have worked out decently and I have been drinking plenty of water (at least making myself drink as much as I can.) I’ve started up taking my vitamin supplements again. So, we’ll see how far this goes this time. But I am determined to get into a habit with this!
I have been taking a lot of vitamins lately and I have seen an improvement in my skin – I break out less. Now if I can just sleep regular hours (I usually get about 6 or seven hours a night but I am incrdibly tired and it’s almost impossible to get out of bed in the morning.) I need to drink more water, but I have been watching myslef with that and I feel better when I drink lots of water.
I went to a kickboxing class with a friend. It was terrific! I felt so good afterwards – I just wanted to run! I think I am going to sign up for those classes – it’s 39.95 a month and you get to go whenever you want (I think they have about 3 classes I could go to each week, time-wise). This is a great idea, because now my boyfrined wants to joi also – I was speaking with my friend and we decided that it’s a great idea, becuase we can make each other go work out! So, I’m excited. I want to start feeling healthier and I want to stop eating out so much. It’s just difficult when you are juggling a million things!
I’ve been slacking. I need more water and sleep!!! (And EXCERSICE!!!) I’m gonna get together with my boyfriend and make a health plan!
and take care of my skin. I bought Milk Thistle vitamins to clean my liver (I don’t drink heavy or often, but I was told some skin problems are due to toxins in your blood from eating out, stressing too much, etc.) I also wanted to try Burdock Root instead, because I heard it’s a miracle-worker when it comes to mild acne problems. So… my skin is better nonetheless, and I have been sleeping more at night – as in going to bed a little earlier, but I need to have a strict schedule with that. _ I haven’t been killing myself with the job situation. I know something good is coming, I can feel it. I just have to be patient and stay calm. One thing I haven’t done, is stop eating so much junk food. My boyfriend took me out for lunch to eat Mexican food today! Oh, it’s soooooooo good, but this is the first time ever that I’m getting a tiny gutt… oh, it’s gross. I think I will go running today. LOL, I’ll go running today and then eat ice cream.. Ok, I’ll hold off the ice cream. One spoonful and that’s it for today!
Vousavec has gotten 13 cheers on this goal.
- ahsila cheered this 4 years ago
- Katie cheered this 5 years ago
- Alwin cheered this 5 years ago
- cutopenmystars cheered this 5 years ago
- luv_drummond cheered this 6 years ago
- Kabu cheered this 6 years ago
- dipsomaniacalman cheered this 7 years ago
- F3 cheered this 7 years ago
- Xenny cheered this 7 years ago
- FlyingFish cheered this 7 years ago
- Eric cheered this 7 years ago
- Dawn cheered this 7 years ago
- Deirdre cheered this 7 years ago