we still need to get the colors painted on the walls… but everything else is pretty much completed. the weather just hasn’t been warm enough for paint to cure well.
everything has been put on delay until this weekend, we’ll see how it goes! other than that, i’m ready and SUPER excited to move in our new place! :)
completed sanding in two rooms.
tonight, wipe walls, tsp stuff, taping.
this weekend we prime and paint!! :)
carpet tacks gone! hopefully finishing off the walls. radiators have been removed.
- removed wallpaper from lounge
- filled holes in two rooms, two more to go plus sanding
- almost finished removing carpet tacks from stairway
- began some taping in preparation for painting
- finalizing lease details
tonight i need to:
- get room measurements for paint estimate
- pick final paint colors for lounge
- finish removing carpet tacks.
picked up paint samples today. feeling inspired!
- Meet with Landlord
- picture frames at dollar store
- paint colors/ painting
- deposit money
- light fixture chandalier
- get light fixtures from Pat @ work
- take home boxes from work for housemates to pack
- “yard free”
- clean out community room
- building supplies