Ted Nugent, MST3K “we should watch it together”, a good smoke break even though I don’t smoke, hot chicken, God Particle.
Spark In The Dark has written 26 entries about this goal
27. A nice dinner and a nice chat.
28. Got surprised by Lucy Thursday morning at work. Love her.
29. Singing songs at close, getting to leave a little early.
30. Having stayed up into the morning talking with my girls at a friend’s new apartment. Listening to Prince on vinyl. Reisling.
7.01. Hanging out with my sister. True Blood on the east side, pizza.
02. Good news, the car is fixed!
03. More sister hang-time, trying to make out the writing on a postcard dated 1949 (“attempeneh”?)Hearing from friends: “Sure do miss ya” – “You’re one of the reasons this city feels like home to me”
04. A celebration with friends. Fireworks, a walk around a crowded city block, seeing old friends (C, L’s sis), texting even older friends (B. B.), Smashing Pumpkins on the drive home.
- The Avengers!
- Singing in the car.
- Perfect weather for a night time stroll.
- Cheap CDs
- Tiger Balm
- Spaghetti craving, satisfied!
- A vase full of beautiful flowers.
- What a Fool Believes.
Love these good talks. I know I keep writing entries about them, but it really feels like it’s been so long since anyone has talked with me and not at me. And so it makes me feel really good to be a part of that.
Upcoming birthday party.
- My apartment is clean! Dishes washed, clothes laundered.
- Working AC. Extremely happy about that.
- Funny midnight texts.
What the heck did I do on Tuesday? I think I just went to my mom and dad’s… Oh yeah! Went to their house and mom, out of nowhere, decided she wanted to get the first manicure she has ever had in her life. So we went and got manicures together.
- Of Montreal with some old friends and some new.
- Caught up with a friend I hadn’t spoken with in months.
- Came home covered in glitter.
- Good, good music!
- Grateful for my family every day.