I don’t practice everyday Like I should..I do about 3 or 4 readings a week. when I get over all my hobbies I’ll be better with this.
www.amazon.com/books Low Prices on Practice of the everyday Free Shipping on Qualified Orders.
www.indiokaizandu.com/ Brujo especialista en lo imposible Garantizado 100% Consulta Gratis!
www.magiaparaenamorar.us/ Conozca Presente,Pasado y Futuro. Solicite Ayuda Ahora, Llame Ahora
www.eclient.com/ Chat Live or Talk Now ! Free minutes offers Tarot Reading
losmilagrososdelamarredelamoryloshechi... tarot videncia tarot, online gratis horoscopo y tarot gratis
WickedMommy has written 2 entries about this goal
I have too many decks. I tend to give my decks personalities. (I know…freaky weird) I tend to think they will get hurt feelings if I don’t read with them. (I do that with my rpg dice too.)
I need to grab one deck and really work with it. I can do readings..I am good at them (at the risk of sounding modest.)
But I need to just stick with one deck and do the damn readings. I don’t know..I love all my decks…
It is a toss up between
The Hudes Tarot (lovely gentle deck with a more inner look)
the Robin Wood Tarot (more out in the world full of life deck)
think I’ll do the robin wood deck
(though the Jane Austin deck coming out this summer has me panting…Damn you Lo Scarboro!!!)
WickedMommy has gotten 11 cheers on this goal.
- Wobblywizard cheered this 6 years ago
- Regan cheered this 7 years ago
- Ankou cheered this 7 years ago
- Leyali cheered this 7 years ago
- gypsiewriter thinks life is beautiful cheered this 7 years ago
- weathergirl cheered this 7 years ago
- FairlyFearless cheered this 7 years ago
- hopena cheered this 7 years ago
- surrealmuse cheered this 7 years ago
- wraiths82 cheered this 7 years ago
- _obscured cheered this 7 years ago