I’ve been working out 5-6x weekly since November 2011, thanks to the help of Jillian Michaels. Ha!
www.bowflexhomegyms.com/ Payments Less Than a Gym Membership Check Site For Limited Offers Now!
Zaldania has written 3 entries about this goal
I’m on level 2 of the 30 Day Shred.
I’ve purchased a gym membership- it’s a cheapy gym, but if I stick to it, I’ll upgrade to one with better options.
I’ve purchased a stability ball, 5 lb weights, 3.5 weights, and 1.5 weights. I also have bought a jump rope.
I have a workout partner for at least once or twice weekly. This will go well.
Okay, so this is my first official week where I’ve exercised 5 days out of 7. I’ve been using (don’t laugh =P ):
-#2 of Carmen Electra’s Fit to Strip (good for someone who needs to get in shape before moving into the more intensive stuff)
-Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred
-Wii Fit for days that I work extra long shifts and have less motivation for the more intensive stuff. Usually just to get blood pumping on a lighter level and keep the habit locked in.
I’ve lost a few pounds, and I feel motivated to keep this up.
Zaldania has gotten 8 cheers on this goal.
- Nurseholistic cheered this 2 years ago
- dakini cheered this 4 years ago
- Sand_Man cheered this 4 years ago
- Douglas cheered this 4 years ago
- runwim cheered this 4 years ago
- Digitally Personified (heterotically degenerated) cheered this 4 years ago
- herling cheered this 4 years ago
- s_ nature_australia cheered this 4 years ago