the universe is really sending me what i need at the moment. having “coincidentally” walked past the psychologist’s office last week, today i bumped into a young woman i had met briefly in hospital back in june, when both of us were sitting outside the consultant’s office—me shitting myself because i was about to get some test results, she probably also because she was asking my doc for a second opinion. turns out she switched hospitals to come to my doc. and is also just through with her treatment and going to rehab in mid-november (not to the same place as me, unfortunately). and she’s just moved to my part of town. so we swapped numbers and are going to meet up for coffee. i’m really happy, because most of the ladies i’ve met so far, though lovely, have been rather older than me. and A seems like a really nice person. amazing that our paths crossed again.
Zanna Campanula has written 3 entries about this goal
I found out that the psychologist who works in the frauenklinik also has a practice of her own. I liked her. Am thinking about getting in touch to ask how things would work if i wanted to come and see her as a patient. Scary. But surely it was meant to be—i walked past her office and happened to see the plaque on the wall. I mean to bop those tigers before they bop me.
Little Rabbit Foo Foo
i don’t think he’s supposed to be a role model, but … well he’s got a great bike.
Zanna Campanula has gotten 15 cheers on this goal.
- Colleen_C_C cheered this 9 months ago
- phensoz cheered this 16 months ago
- JakeB cheered this 19 months ago
- MamaKitty cheered this 20 months ago
- rosewilder cheered this 20 months ago
- Dahlia cheered this 21 months ago
- PurpleHeather cheered this 21 months ago
- wembleyheads cheered this 21 months ago
- Quinn cheered this 21 months ago
- Spatz cheered this 2 years ago
- Curlychaos cheered this 2 years ago
- Ru cheered this 2 years ago
- runwim cheered this 2 years ago
- wren cheered this 2 years ago
- snowleopard cheered this 2 years ago