1. I took a hot bath for the first time in a while. It was relaxing.
2. I heard some exotic birdsongs outside my window
3. I have all my fingers and I can use them to type out the things I’m grateful for
4. My father called me today… He hasn’t called me in over a week which is very unusual. It was really nice to hear his voice. I love my Dad.
5. My brother has been very understanding about my difficulty getting out. He has been so gracious and considerate towards me. I’m so grateful that we can tell each other “I love you” so freely.
6. I spoke to my sister for the first time in almost a year. She’s having a baby soon. The conversation was so comforting… it’s like there had never been a rift. I lost her in my life for quite some time when I was with my abusive ex… she had a hard time getting over feeling abandoned by me. She is very supportive in helping me deal with my PTSD. She’s like my twin even though we were born 6 years apart.
- I have tons of clean laundry, did so much yesterday
- My dishwasher is broken and my kitchen is non existent, but yesterday I took all my dishes and misc stuff to my parents house and cleaned all the dishes!! Yay! clean dishes.
- My dogs are very content today
- It’s a beautiful day
- I was so very productive yesterday
- My dad called me yesterday from Pittsburgh… he and my mother are on a trip. My dad grew up there. He sounded happier than I’ve heard him in a long time! It made me feel so good to hear him happy. I’m so grateful for my parents.
- I lent my camera to my mom for their trip, and she’s really enjoying using it!
- I planted an herb garden a few days ago, and it’s starting to really take root.
- I bought a lot of blue morning glories…. I have been planting them around my house for the last week or two and the vines are starting to grow! Can’t wait to see the house covered in blue flowers.
- I finally got Jasmine. When I went to plant it, I discovered I got lucky and there were 2 in the pot! They’re very happy and blooming. smell beautiful!
- I’ve been so busy, and I missed my 43t friends, but today I’m on line saying “hi!”
- The feel of dirt in my hands as I garden
- The warm evening breeze
- night gardening
- having a bed on a box spring and frame to sleep on
- My eyebrows
- I have a roof over my head
- I have electricity and running water
- I have hot water too!
- It’s been a quiet day
- I’m actually glad the weekend is over… one day closer to moving on with my life.
- I have just enough gas in my car to get around the neighborhood and to the gas station
- I have a neighbor who cares enough about me to call me and check in with me
- I made a new friend
- I met some nice people in my neighborhood today
- It rained … the garden needs it
- I was given the mattress that matches my box spring… horay!
- The garbage man
- Lots of pillows
- My mom’s voice on the phone
- Ice cold coca-cola
- Watching the birds at the birdfeeders
- I got to see my brother, he is relatively healthy and happy
- I’m so grateful everyday that I still have my parents, and they are mostly healthy.
- I saw baby bunnies hopping around in my yard!
- My guinea pigs’ squeeling and happy sounds are a constant
- I have a supportive and loving family
1. It’s May 1st!
2. I put up my hummingbird feeder
3. I am not uncomfortable
4. I have shoes that fit
5. Still enjoying my new socks!
1. I have a voice
2. I’m less afraid to use my voice
3. I can see
4. I’m not afraid to see the truth
5. I can feel
6 I’m starting to feel again
1. I woke up feeling crappy, but as the day went on I started to feel a little better.
2. My big dog is lounging around with me, very relaxed. I love my big boy!
3. I have a new air purifier, and it is making a world of difference. It’s really cleaning the air in here.
4. My TV is now on wheels! yay! I can push it into another part of the house now.
5. I found a cool website where you can build your family tree… and I started our family tree.
6. spell checker
7. image search feature of google
8. I am not for want of anything. how lucky am I?! :o) I’m grateful, that’s what I am.