The squeeling and greetings of my guinea pigs! They are so precious and sweet. Their cheerful little voices lift my spirits.
_Belle_ has written 11 entries about this goal
Having a wonderful yellow out door umbrella to sit under
- Havng two huge potted palm plants in my backyard
- spring garden cleanup…
- planting new garden babies…
- I was asked on a date!
- My dogs are content today
- I’m feeling better (finally)
- I saw my brother, we watched a movie together
and he took out my garbage for me
- I threw out some stuff that was bumming me out
- Not being required to do anything except get better
- Having a comfy bed to convalesce in
- I have great neighbors
- My doctor called me
- My dad stopped by unexpected to see me and brought
treats for my pups
Things that made me happy today:
- free cable TV
- feeling stronger than I ever thought I would again
- icy cold coca-cola
- Seeing my dogs wag their tails
- The mute button on the TV remote
- having a place to discuss what’s important to me and not being afraid to do so
- knowing my brother loves me
- change is in the air
- Listening to my dog snore… everyday
- the sun
My little dog was snoring! She sounded like the little characters in cartoons who make the whistling sound when they snore, with a little feather hovering above the nose with each exhale…. It was so cute. It made me happy to hear her sleeping so peacefully and comfortably. I also liked the sound. So cute. I love my cranky pants little girl!
I have so much space in my bedroom since I did a little work in it yesterday. I feel so freeeeeee!!
Every passing day I get closer to completely severing ties with my evil soon to be ex-husband. (yes, he really is evil.) He’ll be in jail soon
Every day that passes dims my body’s startle response, and frees my mind from the bondage of past trauma. This make me very happy.. knowing I am moving further and further away from all that.
A little yellow finch was at my birdfeeder today!
I got a hummingbird feeder finally
tomorrow when I wake up I will be greeted by the things I accomplished today… that I couldn’t imagine I would have gotten done.
I got to hear my parents’ voices.
I can see
- of my guinea pigs squeaked very loudly when he heard my voice, and this made me very happy!
- There’s really nothing i need that I don’t already have.
1. I saw my father today. He was a little crabby. by the time I left, I got him to belly laugh. this made me very happy!
2. 2 robins came to visit me when I was working on my garden. I love robins. They were so close, I think it surprised us all! Seeing them so close up made me happy! I love birds.
3. My mom had a problem with her computer and I was able to fix it for her. It made me happy that she is confident in my ability to help her with her computer issues, and it made me very happy that I was able to make her happy by fixing her computer problem.
4. I told my brother I have a big jar of pickled herring in the fridge for the next time he comes over. He was thrilled.. we joked about it a bit, and this made me very happy!
5. I buried my guinea pig under my parent’s huge pine trees in a bed of lilies of the valley. It’s a nice resting place. I’m happy that he’s not suffering, and grateful for having had him for the time I did.
1. I was outside, just minding my own and putting together my new garden arbor. I was so focused I didn’t notice the Mallard Duck couple standing 2 feet away from me peering at me curiously! I couldn’t believe it… they were so adorable and gracious. The male was kinda watchin’ out for his lady, making quiet little quackquacks… while she ate the birdseed I had put out. They stayed for longer than I ever would have expected. I felt so blessed, it made me so happy to have this privilege.
2. I got to spend time with my brother today. He helped me put up my arbor. We went shopping and I felt so happy spending time with him. I asked him what he wanted to do and what would make him happy tonight , and I made it happen. I love to see my brother happy.
3. My dad called me today to see how I was feeling. This made me feel so loved. When I spoke with him later, he asked me if there was anything I needed. Once again, he made me feel so loved.
4. I worked my ass off today, and got a lot accomplished even though you’d never know it if you saw what a mess my house is! None of it matters in comparison to the love I felt today from my family. and the ducks, well, they were pure magic.