- Catching up on sleep- really don’t have any control about it either, it seems I can fall asleep mid sentence (either listening or talking)
Grateful that the fires are under control and that the weather is cool and rainy. And that I can sleep without worrying about being burnt to a crisp.
-Grateful for m……..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
- Knitting madly to distract myself- there’re fires everywhere. Not too close but all I see is Smoke, smoke smoke. Apparently I’m safe- I’ve done the “grab and go” All packed, just in case.
Here’s a foto of my last major project.
- Have decided to quit my job, which almost makes me happy.
- Oh! another flying visit to cuddle grandkids. I love being a nana.
- Junk food and watching Winter Olympics with Daughter2.
- Knitting a DRESS oh yeah. Go me. Top down raglan with stranding. Happy that I can actually KNIT A DRESS. Awfully pleased I’ve time to do it too.
-Telephone chats with kids.
-Musica festival soon: 3 days of sipping wine and listening to awesome live bands/musicians, and camping on the beach.
-Fresh eggs and salads from the garden.
for the moment, liquorice schnapps.
Listening and singingalong to golden oldies: anything by Aretha, Annie Lennox, Freddy, Elton john……
Plotting my New Year. Not planning- these things need charts n pointy tools. oooh aahh.
trying very hard not to throw away everything, extravagantly and giving the finger to goals.