DONE September 3rd (Jun 25 – 2 months 1 week)
3. P Study
4. P practice/past exams/extras
10. 7/10 shopping + some s prep
360 stars will get to you to a stage where you’ve finished the following 11 tasks:
3. P Study
4. P practice/past exams/extras
8. Initial S prep
10. S Asgt 1
11. CR – desk & bed
Complete your 360 stars (and therefore the above) by July 29th :)
Morning – saying that she believes I’ll get through :)
Afternoon – saying to be positive and not stress (and just do what I can)
Evening – listening and encouraging :)
So much support :). And a good attitude and self-belief :)
It may be near when it seems so far
Each step may get harder
But don’t stop
The view is beautiful
At the top!
How do we respond to life’s challenges? With what attitude? Do they overwhelm and overpower us? Are we able to play our role with poise? Do we get bowled over or do we hit a sixer?
Do we stumble, grumble and crumble or bounce back and march ahead?
Keep smiling – through all the challenges of life. In fact the challenges faced should stimulate us, the obstacles should challenge us and the difficulties bring out the best in us.
Hit a sixer – one step at a time :)
Power through (like you did last night) – make the deadline earlier!
Engage – as you have been doing
One day we will wake to find
That we are the person we dreamed of
Doing what we wanted to do
Simply because we had the courage
The self belief
And the attitude
To keep going
Many a failure turns about
When he might have won had he stuck it out
Don’t give up though the pace seems slow
You may succeed with another blow
Follow your dream
Take one step at a time
If you stumble, don’t stop and lose sight of your goal
Press to the top
For only on top can we see the whole view,
Can we see what we’ve done and what we can do;
Can we then have the vision to seek something new
Lessons & tips:
One step at a time
Be fast! Make your deadline early :)
Don’t think about afterwards or the result – just think about the day :)
And with enthusiasm & confidence & best attitude & focused on achieving the best that you can! :)
Will have to go into 2013 :)
Made huge progress this year – see the difference between 2011 & 2012 :)
- Room clean :)
- Good routines (sleep, wake, gym daily, dental)
- Fitness goals being reached (gym-ing or exercising 5x a week)
- Eating healthy (fruits, vegetables, iron, calcium, protein, fish oils)
- Taking care of appearance/impression (hair, skin, make up, clothes, fit & toned, energetic & happy)
- Calm, carefree, happy (definition of happiness)
- Making progress with LAW—> becoming who I want to be (this will keep on going but just need to be moving along that path)
- Contributing to happiness/peace of family
- Can mark off “self-discipline” (in the habit of starting immediately, sticking to it, working with EI focus and speed)
- Getting things done early and promptly
- Have hobbies
- Succeeding/meeting my study goals :)
- Know that when I set my mind to something, I will achieve it
- Good balance between study, hobbies, family and friends! :D (with a focus on the latter next year!)
- Be organised: with both time (getting things done early) and with study/my room/wardrobe/etc
- Have marked off “flourishing”
Would like to have achieved it by December 2013
But perhaps I’ll be lucky and finish it even earlier! :)
I can start some of it right from December this year :)
Bottled up motivation
Bottled up confidence
Bottled up happiness
Bottled up love
Bottled up goodness
Bottled up sweetness
Bottled up calm + peace
Being able to say “YES” to my happiness checklist :).
And also my NYR checklist :).
Having balance of life, so being able to say “yes” to my timetable, too.
My life looking the way I want it to look … kind of like what I wrote in “My Dream” but tailored to this year :). Write out the story of your year and then live it!
But more importantly – it’s about becoming who I want to become. I have a reasonable idea now, I’m beginning to visualise it. So my life looking the way I want it to look, not just in terms of what I do and my surroundings/achievements, but also in terms of how I’m feeling about myself/my life/the things in my life and especially in terms of how I myself am – my character traits, my personality, the sort of person I am :). See yourself from the 3rd person :). I just need to live and become that girl :)
Know that you are going to achieve your dream – and just throw yourself into it :). Be someone who achieves anything they set their mind to – and achieve what you have your heart set on :).
It’s important to get the most out of the time that I have. I think I have found a way of rewarding myself for doing what I want myself to do – it works as both a reward/punishment :). So calls, Saturdays, Friday nights, lunches, etc :). Buy time (free time to do the things you love doing most) by getting the most out of your spare time!
I can achieve all of this in one year. Remember, Mission D7. Good luck! :)
I would like to write my own success story soon. I will write it when I take a break, it will be part of my reward :)
And then … I’ll live it :)