Since I wrote my first entry, I have visited Wolf Park two times and they were both truly wonderful experiences. I still can’t “sponsor” or “adopt” a wolf yet, but in the beginning of 2012 I will be able to do that. I am going to try to spend more time around wolves and make more trips to Wolf Park in the meantime.
www.foodforthepoor.org/Angels Just $16 a month can provide so much. Become an Angel today!
www.about.com/Adopt+A+Gray+Wolf Search for Adopt A Gray Wolf. Find Expert Advice on About.com.
www.wow.com/Adopt+A+Gray+Wolf Search for Adopt A Gray Wolf Look Up Quick Results Now!
howtoadoptawolf.buyerpricer.com/ Looking for How To Adopt A Wolf? Find Info and Compare Results Now.
abendlied has written 2 entries about this goal
In a couple years, I would like to sponsor a wolf at Wolf Park, Indiana. Sponsoring a wolf supports Wolf Park and allows you to “get to know” a wolf “on a personal level”. :) Also- when you sponsor a wolf, you get to go visit your wolf at the park! This would be my dream, and also help my with my goals “touch a wolf” and “visit Wolf Park”, hehe.
I still haven’t visited Wolf Park yet, so I’d perhaps like to do that as many times as possible in the few years before I can sponsor..so I can observe the wolves and pick a favorite. :p
abendlied has gotten 11 cheers on this goal.
- Elana Bailey cheered this 12 months ago
- Kristina cheered this 16 months ago
- skyPRINCE cheered this 16 months ago
- quiddities cheered this 17 months ago
- cats2kids6 cheered this 18 months ago
- monanaken cheered this 18 months ago
- gitana17 cheered this 20 months ago
- godoggo cheered this 21 months ago
- gorillagal3 cheered this 2 years ago
- kendrafortune cheered this 2 years ago
- CaribbeanBreeze cheered this 3 years ago