And what have I accomplished this year? Not a lot. I need to sit down and think about what I want to accomplish before the year ends and then get moving on seeing these goals thru.
alterego66 has written 10 entries about this goal
I have been working on school every night and the house is staying cleaner. Work is under control though I have things I need to catch up on. Exercise is the only area where I am way behind. There is only so much I can do right now, so I’ll take improvements in the other three areas and be happy. Once I get school, work and the house in order, I can add exercise to my list.
I prioritized on paper. That was as far as I got. The past 2 weeks work has dominated my life. I haven’t done anything for school. The house is still a mess. And exercise has gone out the window.
I am not happy about this.
I’m going to print out my priorities and post them on the fridge. Then I am going to spend 30 minutes cleaning the house. Then I am going to go for a run, or a bike ride.
Finally, I will register for school for next quarter. I really need to work on this goal.
I need to set aside at least one hour a night over the next 2 months to work on school. That’s a big commitment but I need to get school taken care of. I’ve invested too much time and money to walk away now. Unfortunately, I need to improve my attitude towards school first.
Work needs some focused attention. Things are going well but I need to ensure that this continues.
The house needs major attention. I at least need to keep things at the level they are right now. That may be a tall order for now.
Exercise – when I can fit it in. But at a minimum, I need to exercise 3 times a week.
A new job by the end of the month? Not happening. I have found some other work to do at work, which is actually interesting and keeping me busy. That’s not what I wanted but I have not concentrated on this goal for the past 2 months.
I want a new job at work so I need to make this a priority. Here is what I want to do, have a new job by the end of March. That should be enough time for them to get their act together and for me to grease the skids to get a new job.
No wonder I am not making any progress on this goal! I am going to move this to my first goal and work on this as my next challenge goal. I need to prioritize what I need to do in my life and then I need to work on doing it.
So much to do!!!
I finally figured out what I want to do at work for the next few years. Now I have to focus on how to go about making it happen. I will start by talking to people who can help me get the job, and then I will follow through by continuing to work with them. Hopefully, I will have a new job in a few weeks…
Since I need to focus on what I really want first. I want control of my life. I want to live my life, not some other life that is forced on me by society and my own fears. That is my first priority. Now I need to figure out how to do that and get moving on this goal!!
Thomas Edison said “I have far more respect for the person with a single idea who gets there than for the person with a thousand ideas who does nothing….”
alterego66 has gotten 35 cheers on this goal.
- misaee cheered this 20 months ago
- Melissa B. cheered this 3 years ago
- mmefaucon cheered this 5 years ago
- YiSun1103 cheered this 5 years ago
- frozendirt cheered this 5 years ago
- Felicity87 cheered this 5 years ago
- David Eastwood cheered this 6 years ago
- ZhenyaTheFree cheered this 6 years ago
- Mary Hawkins cheered this 6 years ago
- rainbowphoenix cheered this 6 years ago
- laurencresswell cheered this 6 years ago
- Live Life Love cheered this 6 years ago
- Cdngirl2 cheered this 6 years ago
- PasadenaSue cheered this 6 years ago
- crazyinagoodway cheered this 6 years ago
- Romina cheered this 6 years ago
- babyducks cheered this 6 years ago
- rockwilder cheered this 6 years ago
- calypte cheered this 6 years ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 6 years ago
- Natasha_Navrockaya cheered this 6 years ago