I can’t believe my last entry for this goal was over a year ago now. Crazy. I’m actually going in for a haircut tomorrow. Just a trim though. Got some bad split ends. Eww. I feel like my hair hasn’t really been growing because of the split ends. Bah. My hair is about 6-8 inches long from my shoulders down. Sweet. I’ll have to take pictures soon and post them. Not sure when I’ll mark this completed. Still feel like I’ve got more growing to do. Funny how in my last entry, it was basically the same. Me, complaining about my split ends and what not. haha.
www.garnierusa.com/Length-Strength Builds Longer, Stronger Locks! Try Our Unique, Fortified Haircare.
www.justnaturalskincare.com/ Vinegar - Used For Decades To Stop Hair Loss. Makes Hair Grow Faster!
www.youtube.com/BethanyMota/Hairstyles Fun & Easy Tutorials for Cute New Hairstyles from Bethany Mota!
www.shop411.com/Grow+My+Hair+Long Many Grow My Hair Long Find our Lowest Possible Price!
amazon.com/Make+Hair+Grow+Faster #1 Voted for Make Hair Grow Faster 100% Natural Vitamins "That Work"
Amber has written 2 entries about this goal
I normally end up getting a haircut in the summer because the long hair makes me too hot. Well, I didn’t this year. It’s pretty long so far for me. It’s past my shoulders by uh.. 5 inches maybe. I really need to get a trim though. Split ends are bad and plus it’s better for your hair to get frequent trims rather than growing it out and then going in for a trim where they’ll end up taking off WAY more than you want. Anyways, I think probably by next summer it should be long enough to mark this goal complete, but hopefully I will keep on growing it out. I’ve always really loved really long hair. It’s so pretty.
Amber has gotten 16 cheers on this goal.
- PCAB cheered this 3 years ago
- sibabrata cheered this 6 years ago
- Cassarina04 cheered this 7 years ago
- robbiecollins cheered this 7 years ago
- immaculate cheered this 8 years ago
- Morticia cheered this 8 years ago
- fada cheered this 8 years ago
- Celeste cheered this 8 years ago
- AnnaEA cheered this 8 years ago
- energy cheered this 8 years ago
- PositivelyMe cheered this 8 years ago
- Mark cheered this 8 years ago
- MarisaPerdue cheered this 8 years ago
- Ramona cheered this 8 years ago
- SleepingBeauty cheered this 8 years ago
- Julie cheered this 8 years ago