Just finished Goblet of Fire a little while ago. I’ll be starting Order of the Phoenix later today and I’m excited as I’ve never ever read that one before so it’ll be all new. Yay! I’m getting pretty close to being done with goal so that’s cool. I won’t mark it as complete until I’ve read Deathly Hollows that comes out in July.
www.pottermore.com/Shop 10% off the Complete Collection Only from the Pottermore Shop
www.newdigitalage.com/ Must-Read: The New Digital Age By Experts Eric Schmidt & Jared Cohen.
www.readingfanatic.com/ Choose From 1 Million Free Titles Download Now for Free eBooks!
www.ask.com/The+Harry+Potter+Series The Harry Potter Series. Discover and Explore on Ask.com!
Amber has written 7 entries about this goal
I restarted this goal a couple of months ago. I finished the Prisoner of Azkaban yesterday so I’m doing good. I’m on a schedule and I’m supposed to start the Goblet of Fire today, but I don’t have it! Ahhhh. lol. But yeah. I’m excited. I’ll be done in time for the new movie and book! Sweet. I’ve read Goblet of Fire before,but after that it’ll be all new. :)
or is it three? I have no idea anymore. Anyways, just finished Book 4 Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. :) Yay. It was really good. I think my favorite so far. :) Kind of sad though. :( And yay I just finished in time for the movie. :) I’m hoping to see it this weekend. Woot.
haha. Finally finished the third book. Woofta. That took a long time. lol. Will be picking up the fourth book from the library tomorrow. My brother owns it, but of course, he has no idea where it is. lol. So yeah, had to reside to the library. That’s okay though. I’m just so excited that I finished it.
Yeah, I’m still in the middle of the third book. It’s taking me forever to get through cause I haven’t been finding the time to read as much. Need to find time. I want to read the fourth one before the movie comes out so I need to get a move on.
Yup. I JUST finished the second book. Yay. Will be starting the third one today. That’ll take me like three weeks. haha. I read a chapter a day or so. It’s easier for me that way. Then I can remember what happened in the last chapter without having to think too hard about it. haha. I’m so excited I finally finished it!!
Yay, for Harry Potter. Decided that with the new Harry Potter book that just came out, I should re-read the books. I don’t know why I say re-read because I’ve only read the 1st and 2nd book all the way through. haha.
Re-read the first book. Now about half way through the second. Whoo.
Amber has gotten 24 cheers on this goal.
- CageLoves cheered this 15 months ago
- Cassarina04 cheered this 2 years ago
- rowanboat cheered this 4 years ago
- Josh cheered this 4 years ago
- BMurray cheered this 6 years ago
- Megan cheered this 6 years ago
- camis cheered this 6 years ago
- AmyBK8899 cheered this 7 years ago
- veerkarb cheered this 7 years ago
- redbandita cheered this 7 years ago
- nameisjulie cheered this 7 years ago
- malevolentmuse cheered this 7 years ago
- jedsmom cheered this 7 years ago
- Tiffany cheered this 7 years ago
- mlhay81 cheered this 7 years ago
- Jenn cheered this 7 years ago
- aerobicon cheered this 7 years ago
- Rachael cheered this 7 years ago
- mireille cheered this 7 years ago
- Amy cheered this 7 years ago
- Julie cheered this 7 years ago