I really would. My dad and I talked about doing this. I think it would be SO much fun and just a really awesome experience. I know there are some classes I could take around here. I think they’re like a 100$ or something. Again, once I get a job, I am totally going to get some money saved up to do this. Then I’ll need to save up for a trip to like Florida or somewhere so I can actually GO scuba diving. I should probably wait then so I don’t get certified until I have money for a trip. Does it expire after awhile? Like you’d have to do a refresher course after awhile?
www.saguaroscuba.com/ E-Learning & Experience Programs. Specialty & Professional Courses.
www.dixiediver.com/ fit a scuba certification into your busy schedule. Start diving now.
www.desertdivers.com/Scuba Arizona's premier dive center Call today for 50% off dive classes
www.drivingmba.com/ Ensure Your Teen's Safety with the Valley's Driver Training Leader
Amber has written 1 entry about this goal
Amber has gotten 13 cheers on this goal.
- Lyndsey Antoinette Davison cheered this 22 months ago
- ambler cheered this 5 years ago
- Scubaguy777 cheered this 5 years ago
- Alena cheered this 5 years ago
- Straha cheered this 6 years ago
- timetoreflect cheered this 7 years ago
- He is able who thinks he is able cheered this 7 years ago
- gavinrocks cheered this 7 years ago
- Andrew Smyk cheered this 7 years ago
- BintBenyamin cheered this 8 years ago
- joless cheered this 8 years ago
- jendoc cheered this 8 years ago
- Ben cheered this 8 years ago
- Shannon cheered this 8 years ago