I really would. My dad and I talked about doing this. I think it would be SO much fun and just a really awesome experience. I know there are some classes I could take around here. I think they’re like a 100$ or something. Again, once I get a job, I am totally going to get some money saved up to do this. Then I’ll need to save up for a trip to like Florida or somewhere so I can actually GO scuba diving. I should probably wait then so I don’t get certified until I have money for a trip. Does it expire after awhile? Like you’d have to do a refresher course after awhile?
www.sealeveldiving.com/ 2 or 4 day certification course Online courses available
www.commercialdivingacademy.com/ Enroll in Commercial Diving and Welding School. Apply Online Now.
www.gobroadreach.com/LearnToDive Diving Camps in the Caribbean. Limited Spaces For Summer 2014!
www.lovesparkscuba.com/ Scuba Lessons - $199 for 2 People Onsite Indoor Heated Training Pool
www.hallsdiving.com/ VA Approved-Financing-3 to 14 wks. Florida Keys-100% Job Placement
Amber has written 1 entry about this goal
Amber has gotten 13 cheers on this goal.
- Lyndsey Antoinette Davison cheered this 2 years ago
- ambler cheered this 5 years ago
- Scubaguy777 cheered this 5 years ago
- Alena cheered this 5 years ago
- Straha cheered this 6 years ago
- timetoreflect cheered this 7 years ago
- He is able who thinks he is able cheered this 7 years ago
- gavinrocks cheered this 7 years ago
- Andrew Smyk cheered this 8 years ago
- BintBenyamin cheered this 8 years ago
- joless cheered this 8 years ago
- jendoc cheered this 8 years ago
- Ben cheered this 8 years ago
- Shannon cheered this 8 years ago