a birthday present for my sister
www.ask.com/Free+Knitting+Patterns Over 100 Million Visitors. Discover and Explore on Ask.com!
www.doverpublications.com/knitting Classic knitting books and advice for beginners and experts.
www.yarnwench.com/ Putting a new spin on an old craft Handspun yarns and hand-dyed fibers
www.shop411.com/Pattern+Knitting Find our Lowest Possible Price! Pattern Knitting for Sale
amisu has written 11 entries about this goal
in town today, also 3 balls of wool. Better get off 43things and get knitting!
...Christmas presents now underway. And I taught two young relatives how to knit recently. Passing on the knowledge!
visiting relatives over Christmas. A scarf in cross stitch, and I’m now about 2/3 of the way through.
Christmas presents made and wrapped!
and some of it has already been sent to respective recipients
my sister’s scarf. Hmm, what shall I start next, I wonder?
- double knitting weight wool in mid blue
- double knitting weight wool in mid green
- fine shetland wool in soft blue
- fine shetland wool in turquoise
- fine varigated synthetic with tufts in blues with some pink and soft yellow
for SIL completed last night – in the turquoisy-bluey colours she said she particularly liked :-)
amisu has gotten 15 cheers on this goal.
- Rae cheered this 13 months ago
- shapeshifter_v cheered this 1 year ago
- Magpiesong cheered this 2 years ago
- Zanna Campanula cheered this 2 years ago
- Adar cheered this 2 years ago
- positivecutie cheered this 2 years ago
- Pete cheered this 2 years ago
- Z cheered this 3 years ago
- Taz cheered this 3 years ago
- besidequietwaters cheered this 3 years ago
- isablue cheered this 3 years ago
- lady butta.fly cheered this 3 years ago
- saoirseinspokane cheered this 3 years ago
- Endrina cheered this 3 years ago
- NualaBuala cheered this 3 years ago