I wonder how I’ll know for sure if I’ve completely stopped grinding my teeth…
www.sisuguard.com/SovaNightGuard Thinner, Comfortable Night Guards. Low-Profile, Custom Fit. Ships Free
www.teethnightguard.com/ Dont Pay $400+ Same as Dentist Stop Teeth Clenching. Order Lab Direct!
www.colgate.com/oralcare Find Detailed Info on the Cause, Treatment & Prevention Today.
www.totalgard.com/ Designed by an Orthodontist, Ready To Use-30 Day Money Back-Buy Today
a has written 4 entries about this goal
I was at the dentist yesterday and they said my teeth look good so I guess I’m not causing damage the way it feels like I must be… so that’s good, at least. Keeping the goal, though: grinding teeth is a stress thing for me, and if I’ve gotten that stressed then something needs to be done :)
I’ve been doing a little better on this. It’s a stress thing—the more stressed I am, the more the teeth grind. So I’m trying to alleviate stress when possible, and as an added bonus, my jaw won’t be sore!
Just added this goal, when I realized I’ve been grinding my teeth all night and my jaw is sore. Not sure how to go about it—guess this might go with my “go to the dentist” goal, eh?
a has gotten 14 cheers on this goal.
- sitruunapuu cheered this 6 months ago
- Gabriela cheered this 6 years ago
- dreamcatcher cheered this 6 years ago
- sweetashoney cheered this 6 years ago
- picamika cheered this 6 years ago
- Elusive Sleuth cheered this 6 years ago
- FunnySunny cheered this 6 years ago
- vivacity cheered this 6 years ago
- nina cheered this 6 years ago
- keylimesoda cheered this 6 years ago
- decafkaylie cheered this 6 years ago
- Amy cheered this 6 years ago
- mtngoat RIP Comitted suicide cheered this 7 years ago
- Himinglaeva cheered this 7 years ago