I am falling in love with photography. I am sure I’ll make a new photo related goal, but since setting this one I’ve read quite a bit, taken a class (and am currently in a second one), taken tons of photos and gotten involved in flickr. I feel like I have learned the basics and now need to focus on improving rather than the basic learning.
www.nyip.com/ New York Institute Of Photography. Get A Free Catalog & Learn At Home!
www.thephotographyinstitute.com/ Become a Successful Photographer. At Home At your own Pace. Start Now
www.aionline.edu/Photography Online Classes to Help You Train to Become a Professional Photographer!
www.constructionbook.com/ Buy SLR Digital Photography Video With Helpful Photography Tips
www.artinstitutes.edu/ The New England Institute of Art - Live Your Passion-Learn More Today!
Angela has written 5 entries about this goal
I start a photography class tonight. :)
I took lots of photos on vacation 300+ and am taking classes starting in Sept.
Here are some of my favorite shots from vacation-
My work has a tuition program where they will pay for part of it. It is 5 weeks with a non-digital camera and 8 on digital cameras. Probably the only way I’ll ever really accomplish this goal and it is one I really care about.
I bought a basic photography tips book and have read through quite a bit of it. Also been looking at an online guide and my camera manual to try to learn how to understand the manual setting more. Also been trying to take a lot more pictures. I think in order to get pictures I want I’ll eventually have to learn how to use a tool like photoshop really well too.
Angela has gotten 12 cheers on this goal.
- Christian cheered this 5 years ago
- Cowles Clarissa cheered this 5 years ago
- specialsocks cheered this 5 years ago
- Peggy Hill cheered this 5 years ago
- Bla Deblah cheered this 5 years ago
- tarlia cheered this 5 years ago
- HaruHaru cheered this 5 years ago
- StephBou cheered this 5 years ago
- Luna cheered this 5 years ago
- glauren5 cheered this 5 years ago
- YiSun1103 cheered this 5 years ago
- Romina cheered this 5 years ago