but still a lot of room for improvement!
www.lifereimagined.aarp.org/ Personalized, Interactive Journey Rich W/ Tools, Tips & Inspiration.
www.homeadvisor.com/ Get 5-Star Organization Services. 4 Quotes Free. Guaranteed Service!
www.searchinq.com/WorkOrganiser Info on Work Organiser Answers, Results and Great Info!
try.organizeyourself.com/results! Your personalized system is here - With expert guidance, it's simple!
www.lightarrow.com/ Calendars checklists notes shopping passwords to-dos files fitness more
ann daniels has written 5 entries about this goal
because I am screwing up way to much because of having no clear organisation and focus. The universe can not help me if I do not start helping myself, so need to do this fast and well!
I have today applied the one hour method to my work for the upcoming training and my business administration and it really works. I have worked for 11 hours straight and done a lot. The only downside of being really really focused is that it is suddenly very annoying if other people ar not. Very strange since I have been slacking a lot lately so I better not take myself too serious. But as my mom says ‘I am an all or nothing girl’ so she will just laugh if I tell her this and say it is soo typical… And mom’s are always right! ;-)
Ok, will continue! Still a lot to do and the night is still young…
1. deal with mail (digital and on paper) the day I receive it or if I cannot do this, keep a list of things I need to follow up on and do that within the same week
2. Keep my website(s) up to date (when it is finished of course) and look at least one a week at the satistics behind it
3. Print and file my bank statements every Friday
4. Have a clear overview of projects that are coming up and the prep time I need for them (a plan for the rest of the year is a good idea!)
5. Take every opportunity to be involved in projects by applying ON TIME and keeping track of all my applications and their decision dates
I will add the rest when I think of it! I will also keep this checklist in my to do binder and develop overviews for it while I am going! I will become the most organised entrepreneur I know! :-)
using loads and loads of post-it notes and sheets etc. It needs to be visual, clear and most importanly achievable. Still needs some work so will get on with it. Will post a picture of the end result when it is done!