So, where I live, a majority of the people are bilingual in english and spanish or only speak limited english. I took two years of spanish in high school and just finished taking a college spanish class. I work at a hotel and when guests come in and speak spanish, I have to be able to communicate with them. At first, I was embarrassed to use my spanish. But after taking my college spanish class, and learning how to say necessary phrases in spanish, I usually have no problem speaking spanish to the guests.
www.rosettastone.com/Spanish Start Speaking Spanish in Minutes. Try a Free Demo of Rosetta Stone.
pimsleurapproach.com/Learn-Spanish Start Speaking Spanish in 10 days! Method Seen on PBS- $10 + Free S&H
www.berlitz.us/Spanish Effective Spanish Lessons for Kids and Adults at Over 50 Locations.
www.spanishhour.com/Learn-Spanish Full 50-Day Spanish Course, Free! Get Online Tutorial. Sign Up Now.
www.conversaconmigo.com/ Learn Spanish with experienced instructors, live, one-on-one.
annairb has written 1 entry about this goal
annairb has gotten 11 cheers on this goal.
- ghost_of_the_unicorn cheered this 6 years ago
- misswithers cheered this 6 years ago
- sallygirl cheered this 6 years ago
- erinachan cheered this 7 years ago
- Eeege cheered this 7 years ago
- sharp_young_lady cheered this 7 years ago
- Christina cheered this 7 years ago
- Dave cheered this 7 years ago
- Kimcita cheered this 7 years ago
- ournew cheered this 7 years ago