Spent a wonderful day in Philly, going to the Franklin Institute and then to Jim’s for cheese steaks!
aoede9 has written 342 entries about this goal
Turkish night was amazingly delicious, and not that complicated, either xD
Spent the late afternoon/evening/night partying in Lyons with some AWESOME people.
Got a memory card for my camera! Also saw Devon and Pat at Best Buy.
Dance lessons—official ones! Much fun was had by all.
Played dominoes with the fam :D
Got good movies and a cover for my ipod, and otherwise spent the day being lazy and reading/napping with Tyler.
Picked up Tyler from the airport! ^^
Christmas! Lots of family and nice things.
Christmas eve! I got to make a bunch of cool hors d’oeuvres for the gathering. Stunningly arranged, of course. And delicious.
Hannah and Chad (my cousin’s stepkids) sang a bunch of adorable songs for us~
Everyone was pretty happy together, which is unusual and quite nice.
Got most of Tyler’s xmas gift done, finished shopping for the fam, and didn’t go insane! :D
Dan came to visit today! :D Lots of fun things, including introducing him to Dexter and finally going to see “the Golden Compass.”
aoede9 has gotten 10 cheers on this goal.
- songwine cheered this 5 years ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 5 years ago
- Zoe cheered this 5 years ago
- hundredwaters cheered this 5 years ago
- WheresSammy cheered this 5 years ago
- LittlePawPrints cheered this 5 years ago
- JadedForever cheered this 5 years ago
- Mandi cheered this 6 years ago
- deepbluesea cheered this 6 years ago
- TheNewMe2007 cheered this 6 years ago