i got the coolest still sots from a modest mouse video yesterday and i think they will make great stencils. i am so going to work on it next weekend. :)
www.ask.com/Make+Your+Own+Template Over 100 Million Visitors. Discover and Explore on Ask.com!
searchinq.com/Make+Your+Own+Tags Search Make Your Own Tags Find Great Results, Answers & Info.
stencils.pronto.com/ 2,000+ Stencils at Great Prices. Shop, Compare and Save at Pronto.
www.graffitispray.com/ Custom Software, Print Instantly, 8'x10' Screen, Unlimited Revenue!
art_star has written 10 entries about this goal
I am obsessed with making a stencil that is related to food. all i can think about for this goal is tomatoes and cupcakes. what should i do? i don’t think either of those will look very tough on the side of a train.
I have not even though about this goal in a really long time. The first stencil I made was a bit crappy and I have moved twice since I made it. It is long gone now, in some landfill or something. I want to make a stencil of a tomato. It should actually be much easier than the first one I made so maybe I will work on making one this weekend. However, i really don’t know when I will grow the balls required for actually going out and defacing property.
I threw away my stencil, now I need to try to make a better one. I need to get some tools, like a really sharp exacto knite and maybe a ruler. Oh, and a better idea for the actual stencil. Hmm.
well, i made my very first stenci last night and here it is. i know it is not really great but… i think it is totally nerdarific and i love it. now i just have to get outdoors and use it. :) should i use black or hot pink or brown or what?!?
last night i read about making stencils and tried to get the hang of it in my head and it seems like it is going to a bit harder that i had thought. however, this is something i am sure that i can do, i just need to put more time and effort into this. i really hope to atleast have my stencil done soon, the other half of this goal is goint to take some nerve. :)
we got the stuff we need to do this, now we have to make the stencil. hopefuly we will have our first ones done by the weekend. :):) i can’t wait to go tagging.
i almost forgot that having a printer will make this goal a thousand times easier! sweet!
so i looked at the web site that was recomended to me in a prior reply on this goal and it was very advanced. i need to spend a little more time and do some more resaerch on this on this weekend. :)
i cannot wait to go tagging. :)
i want to make a stencil of a cassette tape to use for tagging. what color spray paint shoud i use?
art_star has gotten 21 cheers on this goal.
- hunkamunkafool cheered this 3 years ago
- animalize cheered this 4 years ago
- signora oye vey cheered this 5 years ago
- PixelPeach cheered this 5 years ago
- Madle cheered this 5 years ago
- um_okay cheered this 5 years ago
- joeyinthebush cheered this 5 years ago
- slowmelt cheered this 5 years ago
- _DelilaH_ cheered this 5 years ago
- Flash cheered this 5 years ago
- DJStroky cheered this 5 years ago
- LestatEmpire cheered this 6 years ago
- rocketChips does all her own stunts cheered this 6 years ago
- Pilerne cheered this 6 years ago
- Oryx cheered this 6 years ago
- natasjalavin cheered this 6 years ago
- SwirlyAnge cheered this 6 years ago
- antitext cheered this 6 years ago
- jane cheered this 6 years ago
- hezelbub cheered this 7 years ago
- Sir Aaron cheered this 7 years ago