I contacted all that have recent activities posted here at 43things… It is sad to see some people have left, just like I did… a while ago… Life goes on…
www.vislogix.com/Video-Walls Unique Multi-Monitor / Multi-Touch Slim Line Video Wall Systems
touch.interfacechips.com/ Industry's lowest power capacitive sensor with auto calibration
about.com/How+To+Contact+Old+Friends Search for How To Contact Old Friends. Find Expert Advice on About.com.
www.shop411.com/Keep+In+Touch Search for Keep In Touch. Find Low Prices and Great Value.
God's Dragon has written 14 entries about this goal
I contacted 4 of my old friends here today… I am prepared for rejection… which always sucks, but at least I am having the courage to reach out and befriend again… The rest is up to God…
Noone except a couple of friends here at 43things have remained here… Most everybody is gone…
feels good to renew interst in 43T and my old friends here… Hope ya’ll are still out there…(Besides the ones that have restablishe communication with me already….which you know who you are ;))
Saw a lot of my old friends there…Fun to see people you haven’t seen for a while and know they are still your friends…
I decided to find out about an old school friend tha I have not seen or talk to for years…What do I know? I reestablished contact, not only with him, but with his brother, who I am also friends with…
“Friendship multiplies the good of life and divides the evil.”
—Baltasar Gracian (1647)
“The only way to have a friend is to be one.”
—Ralph Waldo Emerson
Don’t walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don’t walk behind me, I may not lead.
Just walk beside me and be my friend.—Albert Camus
From Friendship quotations
Just realizing, friendships are developed overtime, but they dry out over time too… If I want to keep a friendship I have got to spend time nurturing it, and I do this by open communication with those people I want to be friends with. I also need to develop a sense of intuition, that I feel in my gut this or that relationship is worth pursuing and worth spending the time with.
It is like taking care of a garden…gotta soil it, water it, pluck the weeds from it, and allow the sun and rain and nature to do the rest…
God's Dragon has gotten 16 cheers on this goal.
- fritopia cheered this 2 years ago
- proudauzzie cheered this 2 years ago
- ImGonnaFly17 cheered this 4 years ago
- Greg5000 cheered this 7 years ago
- cathibeth cheered this 7 years ago
- QuantumLobster cheered this 7 years ago
- Lady_Marmalade cheered this 7 years ago
- kindofpretty cheered this 7 years ago
- AuburnTiger cheered this 7 years ago
- MaiSpritt cheered this 7 years ago
- JadedAngel cheered this 8 years ago
- Kerrry cheered this 8 years ago
- ake cheered this 8 years ago
- Dana is...bringing her own sunshine cheered this 8 years ago
- Deni H cheered this 8 years ago
- chelseagirl cheered this 8 years ago