I think Im quite happy. Im at least content with a hint of confidence. Everything is not perfect but Im trying not to focus on that and enjoy myself as best I can. Thats all I can do for now.
www.mormon.org/plan-of-happiness Knowing answers to life's big questions helps us find joy...
www.healthguardwellness.com/BeHappy Be Happy Stress-Relieving Shots Help Your Job Performance&Focus!
baileys_truffle has written 4 entries about this goal
...it addresses everything. It gives me hope.
With no plans, my summer holiday is stretching out ahead of me like a trek across the sahara desert but without the sun. My mood always dips if I dont have a routine so a part time job would be pretty welcome about now. Plus it would mean that I could actually afford to do things. After the rejection from the only guy Im even remotely interested in, the alternative of returning to internet dating makes me feel crap. Need to find something to keep me occupied and look forward to.
It’ll pass… it always does. But right now I cant help but wallow. Friday the 13th. This will be my day of wallowing.
“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
baileys_truffle has gotten 9 cheers on this goal.
- Smiley YoYeH cheered this 11 months ago
- becoming the Jane I'm supposed to be cheered this 13 months ago
- FunGoals cheered this 13 months ago
- yogamom cheered this 17 months ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 17 months ago
- Chompy_and_Stompy cheered this 2 years ago
- KimberGreene cheered this 3 years ago
- madde2333 cheered this 3 years ago
- ideclaire cheered this 3 years ago