I enjoyed the class. It was very relaxing, and reminded me of yoga. Takes a lot of control, but was really nice since there were only 2 students.
balance11 has written 8 entries about this goal
i’d like to learn how to really visualize my future. i think it would be very helpful in having direction for my life and making better plans to get me there.
i tried a cardio sculpting class, very challenging and i learned more about jamaica and trinidad’s 50th anniversary both coming up in august of this year and where people saw the countries going and the potential they both have.
I learned about communication in a town hall meeting between constituents and speaker. It was interesting to see discourse analyzed as well as gestures.
Don’t know what i want to do for this week… Any ideas, anyone??
Was really fun. At the beginning i was so proud of myself for only falling once. But by the second hour i fell around 5 or 6 more times. I wish i had a camera to capture the falls, they were spectacular!! This is something i will do again.
tomorrow i’m going ice skating!! i’m sure i’ll fall many times before i get it.:)
This gives me an opportunity to do what i love to do-learn!!
I just have to see what new things i should try…
balance11 has gotten 15 cheers on this goal.
- Andromeda cheered this 18 months ago
- signora oye vey cheered this 23 months ago
- John cheered this 2 years ago
- eclectic passion cheered this 2 years ago
- bethieb cheered this 2 years ago
- •≫Aemorniel≪• cheered this 2 years ago
- jansu cheered this 2 years ago
- wlake cheered this 2 years ago
- Bente2012 cheered this 2 years ago
- Ever mindful cheered this 2 years ago
- StephKodah cheered this 2 years ago
- papergirl cheered this 2 years ago
- notlikeothers253 cheered this 2 years ago
- Cherry87 cheered this 2 years ago
- PandaPoison cheered this 3 years ago