I’m starting to do this daily again, but now I’m trying to do a 15k every day (I used to do at least a 10k) with one rest day in the week. I feel so happy, healthy, and free when I’m out doing this.
bananapancakes has written 4 entries about this goal
I may have to rename this goal because it isn’t something I want to do anymore since I started going to a gym last week. I haven’t gone to a gym in about 8 years! I usually just worked out at home or at a park. I’m really enjoying my time working out at a gym again. The days I don’t go to the gym, I still walk/run 6+ miles at a park, but I don’t want to do it daily anymore as long as I get a workout at the gym. I love using the treadmill, stair master, exercise bike, and all of the weight machines! I still haven’t figured out the rowing machine, but I plan to some time this week or before this month is over.
My day didn’t start off very good yesterday, so that got my adrenaline pumping when I went on my walk/run. I started off thinking I could do 15k. As I was about to finish my 5k, I thought about just stopping there, but then I ended up doing another 5k.
I’ve been pretty consistent with this for about a month and I’d like to keep it up. I’m about to go out in an hour or two to get my miles in for the day.
bananapancakes has gotten 11 cheers on this goal.
- uccelletta cheered this 3 months ago
- tikini cheered this 3 years ago
- ~ღ~ яσѕниι ~ღ~ cheered this 3 years ago
- runwim cheered this 3 years ago
- pinggz cheered this 3 years ago
- PurpleHeather cheered this 3 years ago
- VerbalReport cheered this 3 years ago
- GraceinSF cheered this 3 years ago
- Faustus cheered this 3 years ago
- nonnacookbooker cheered this 3 years ago
- RuthG cheered this 3 years ago