It’s time to give up. I just saw on FB a quote from my fave author, Stephen King: “If you want to be an author, you have to read a lot and write a lot.” (close to that anyway) Just made me realize, I don’t do either of those things. I’m just not a writer anymore :(. Sucks though, I have this great idea and had a decent start. Maybe I can try again when the kids are older or out of the house. It already waited 15 years, whats another 15?
www.tatepublishing.com/ Looking for new authors. The industry leader for new authors
www.createspace.com/ CreateSpace Makes Self-Publishing Fast and Easy with No Setup Fees.
www.fullsail.edu/ Creative Writing for Entertainment. Online Degree Programs. More Info.
www.lernerbooks.com/ Vampires. Zombies. Faeries. Oh My. Find Graphic Novels Teens Want
www.bookish.com/GraphicNovels Visit Bookish for the best books! Book Advice for Graphic Novels.
Sarah Kay has written 8 entries about this goal
in a long time. I do that, make these goals and plans, and then lose interest. I’m going to take some time to think about it, look over what I have, but I may end up dropping this.
I have not worked on this in a while. Been preoccupied with Xmas gifts. It’s ok… I’ll pick it up again after the holidays.
I have been doing a little bit here and there. Every time I sit down to work with what I have I end up adding new chapters, lol..
ive been putting a lot more thought into my characters and rethinking how the story begins. ill get it togther eventually lol
Got some more character histories done. Of course they’ll need touching up later, but I impressed myself writing these two sisters, how one event brought them closer and changed both their lives by sending them in opposite directions. They’re not the main characters, but they are definitely the heroes of the story.
I got another summary done and it turned out awesome! Well, I’m happy with it anyway.
I’ve had this story in my head since I was 15 or 16, and it just recently occurred to me that it would be a great graphic novel. So I’ve written a summary, and summaries for the first few chapters. Now I need to start writing! And find an artist. Hopefully it’ll be done sometime next year.
Sarah Kay has gotten 25 cheers on this goal.
- ParomitaD cheered this 1 month ago
- Love_M cheered this 2 months ago
- Jeff Welton cheered this 2 months ago
- Bilal Al-Bakri cheered this 3 months ago
- Gumersinda cheered this 5 months ago
- Tim Jones cheered this 5 months ago
- Katrinia17 cheered this 5 months ago
- Robin 13 cheered this 5 months ago
- Pete cheered this 5 months ago
- Straha cheered this 5 months ago
- nevadagirlamber cheered this 5 months ago
- monanaken cheered this 5 months ago
- Bradley Anderson cheered this 6 months ago
- sorbet87 cheered this 6 months ago
- zuzesoo cheered this 6 months ago
- Digitally Personified (heterotically degenerated) cheered this 7 months ago
- amandaperl cheered this 9 months ago
- Saricito cheered this 9 months ago
- Rudiano Bambino cheered this 9 months ago
- LifeRenewed cheered this 9 months ago
- idkbrblol cheered this 9 months ago