I was recently writing a biography for my website. I have a lot of achievements in my life I never really recognized. I was the assistant musical director, stage manager, arranger, actor, and pit member for my high schools production of Sound of Music. I was studying college level music theory and flute performance at the age of 12. I sold my first composition when I was 14. I have lived in a country that a lot of people have never heard of, and been to many places that are just things on peoples bucket lists. I had an amazing childhood. I just feel like I’m not carrying the same excitement into my adult life. I guess I just keep having to do things that make me look like a badass.
shopping.yahoo.com/ Huge selection at great prices. Shop Yahoo Shopping today and save!
www.journeyanswers.com/ Conditional Love Leads to Regret... Learn to Live Life With Joy Again!
beccaflute has written 1 entry about this goal
beccaflute has gotten 10 cheers on this goal.
- guess_whos_bizzack cheered this 21 months ago
- lumpydumpling cheered this 21 months ago
- juneair cheered this 21 months ago
- The Warrior Queen & The Jellied Eel cheered this 22 months ago
- gitana17 cheered this 22 months ago
- raslalique cheered this 23 months ago
- Bilal Al-Bakri cheered this 23 months ago
- chickwitambition cheered this 23 months ago
- FunGoals cheered this 2 years ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 2 years ago