In a way I am glad that I have had the hardest three months of my life in nursing school. It has brought me to the realization that I can not make it with out God. I have been reading my daily devotionals and meditating on what the devotionals mean to me. I feel like I am changing, and in a good way! Reading the bible is highly recommended to anyone who is going through a confusing, hard time. So although I have had the worst time, it has also helped me grow and I thank God for that.
www.amazon.com/ Low Prices on A Closer Walk With Christ Free 2-Day Shipping w/ Amazon Prime
www.christianbookstore.net/ We Have A Walk With Christ On Sale. Save up to 15% Off
www.christianbook.com/ Shop Christianbook for various books, bibles, music, gifts & more
shopping.yahoo.com/ Fantastic Prices at Yahoo! Shopping Amazing Deals on Walk With Christ
believerbyfaith has written 4 entries about this goal
I read my bible almost daily, pray about any situations I need guidance on, do not fly off the handle and in general I am feeling closer to the person I want to be. Things that used to make me crazy I no longer understand…. I recommend this to everyone! God is awesome and a closer walk with Christ can absolve you of so much unneccessary strife.
I feel more at ease, I have not worried as much as I usually do.
Of all things what could be more important?
believerbyfaith has gotten 11 cheers on this goal.
- SingOhMuse cheered this 3 years ago
- kluvs2write cheered this 4 years ago
- Courtney cheered this 6 years ago
- Godsworkinprogress cheered this 6 years ago
- Daniel Tan cheered this 6 years ago
- timewood cheered this 6 years ago
- Nita McCann cheered this 6 years ago
- Reneemlh cheered this 7 years ago
- La Jonquille cheered this 7 years ago
- tahti cheered this 7 years ago
- Paulineha cheered this 7 years ago