huge progress with this goal today. since i have been doing so well at saving money recently, and i picked up some over-time, i decided to add to my wardrobe. i am continuing to add to my basic style with 7 pairs of pants that fit me amazingly well. regular slacks in 5 colors, and cords in 3 colors. i also bought 4 v-neck solid sweaters, 2 argyl sweaters, and an awesome orange and brown striped sweater. i also bought 3 long-sleeve waffle shirts. i still have some staple pieces that i want. a peacoat being at the top of my list, followed by some nice scarfs, and several pairs of shoes that will pull these outfits together. these will have to wait until i save some more dough though.
www.closetfactory.com/ 30 Years Experience w/Closet Design Book A Free Consultation Today!
www.closetwizzard.com/ Custom closet system built for you Free in home design consultation
wardrobes.bizrate.com/ 1,700+ Wardrobes, Huge Selection! Complete Wardrobes Deals.
www.wardrobes.best-deal.com/ Get discount Wardrobes & save now. BEST-DEAL.com - the shop expert!
www.thomasville.com/BocaRaton Free Local Delivery 5/18-5/27. Hurry In And Shop Today!
aaron happy 2013 has written 3 entries about this goal
finally made some great purchases to help with this goal. here is what i bought. a yellow oxford, a silvery blue oxford, a white waffle long sleeve shirt, and a grey waffle long sleeve shirt. i also bought a pair of pants in a different size then what i usually buy because i took exact measurements of myself, and i’ve never had a pair of chinos fit me so perfectly. they were navy, so now i am going to buy them in off-white, light khaki, khaki, and brown. i received a good discount on my first purchases, and will recieve an even bigger one with my next. oh, and i am also buying some v-neck t-shirts in different colors. i have a very long way to go, but i am psyched that i am starting to understand the style that i am going for, and finding some great deals.
what do i want my style to say about me??? for starters, i want it to say that i actually DO have style ;) after that, i want it to say that i am professional, laid back but not lazy, young but not immature, just mainstream enough to fit in but never mundane, just unique enough to peek interest without creating raised eyebrows, and remember that clothes are great but the ‘extras’ are just as important: hair, facial hair, cologne, hats, gloves, watches, belts, shoes, socks, umbrellas, glasses, wallets, etc… jeez, this is gonna cost me…
aaron happy 2013 has gotten 27 cheers on this goal.
- wunderland cheered this 4 months ago
- SimplicityInTheLBC cheered this 4 months ago
- Bradley Anderson cheered this 4 months ago
- 1RL cheered this 4 months ago
- Pauper cheered this 4 months ago
- atinygoat cheered this 2 years ago
- Chompy_and_Stompy cheered this 2 years ago
- ExGratia cheered this 3 years ago
- uvw cheered this 3 years ago
- Dolphine1313 cheered this 3 years ago
- positivecutie cheered this 3 years ago
- gyp1lady cheered this 3 years ago
- scorpyon cheered this 3 years ago
- bluefish0526 cheered this 3 years ago
- seebimull cheered this 3 years ago
- Jillianne cheered this 3 years ago
- newest18 cheered this 3 years ago
- alternativechess cheered this 3 years ago
- ~Charlotte~ cheered this 4 years ago
- daisyheaded cheered this 4 years ago
- pondicherry cheered this 4 years ago