I’m a beginning quilter and this quilt, from Folk Art Quilts: A Fresh Look by Sandy Bonsib, is my first. I’ve pieced several of the heart blocks. I’ll make a few more, then comes the scary part: cutting the blocks to make them lopsided. But I’m gonna do it, so that I can put together my quilt top. Wish me luck!
www.downy.com/QuiltsForKids Learn How You Can Help Hospitalized Kids w/ Downy & Quilts For Kids
www.craftsy.com/Quilting Enroll in One of Five Free Quilting Classes From Craftsy. Join Today.
www.about.com/Free+Easy+Quilt+Patterns Free Easy Quilt Patterns Search Now! Over 60 Million Visitors.
besidequietwaters has written 2 entries about this goal
Designed by Pam Buda of Heartspun Quilts and featured in the October 2009 issue of American Patchwork & Quilting, this is the quilt I’d like to make.
besidequietwaters has gotten 13 cheers on this goal.
- Living In God's Exquisite, Miraculous Sufficiency cheered this 14 months ago
- Josh cheered this 22 months ago
- sitruunapuu cheered this 2 years ago
- Barracuda48 cheered this 2 years ago
- Dreamer~ cheered this 4 years ago
- starstuff cheered this 4 years ago
- Pete cheered this 4 years ago
- sue820 cheered this 4 years ago
- Rachael cheered this 4 years ago
- 20 something cheered this 4 years ago
- Daphne cheered this 4 years ago
- atinygoat cheered this 4 years ago
- inthesky cheered this 4 years ago