I’m a beginning quilter and this quilt, from Folk Art Quilts: A Fresh Look by Sandy Bonsib, is my first. I’ve pieced several of the heart blocks. I’ll make a few more, then comes the scary part: cutting the blocks to make them lopsided. But I’m gonna do it, so that I can put together my quilt top. Wish me luck!
www.downy.com/QuiltsForKids Downy® + Quilts For Kids. See How You Can Give A Touch Of Comfort
www.craftdaily.com/ Subscribe to Craft Daily Quilting Workshops. Just $19.99 per/month
besidequietwaters has written 2 entries about this goal
Designed by Pam Buda of Heartspun Quilts and featured in the October 2009 issue of American Patchwork & Quilting, this is the quilt I’d like to make.
besidequietwaters has gotten 13 cheers on this goal.
- Living In God's Exquisite, Miraculous Sufficiency cheered this 5 months ago
- Josh cheered this 13 months ago
- sitruunapuu cheered this 19 months ago
- Barracuda48 cheered this 2 years ago
- Dreamer~ cheered this 3 years ago
- starstuff cheered this 3 years ago
- Pete cheered this 3 years ago
- sue820 cheered this 3 years ago
- Rachael cheered this 3 years ago
- 20 something cheered this 3 years ago
- Daphne cheered this 3 years ago
- atinygoat cheered this 3 years ago
- inthesky cheered this 3 years ago