We have an ice cream man this year, but I don’t think he has a regular route. Three days ago we were working on the house when we heard the bells from somewhere near. I ran in to get money for ice cream, but he never came down our street. Last evening, after we had already come in and had taken off all our dusty clothes, he went within 20 feet of where we had worked all day. I will have ice cream from this guy, but it’ll take some patience!
www.benjerry.com/Catering Ben & Jerry's Caters in Your Area. Cool Parties Made Easy - Call Now!
www.carvel.com/ Order Any Carvel Ice Cream Cake, Get $2 Off With This Free Coupon.
www.bluebunny.com/ New! Sweet Blue Bunny Ice Cream Packed With Decadent Cake Flavors.
www.ask.com/Used+Ice+Cream+Truck Over 100 Million Visitors. Discover and Explore on Ask.com!
shop411.com/Ice+Cream+Truck+For+Sale Find our Lowest Possible Price! Search for Ice Cream Truck For Sale
bethieb has written 7 entries about this goal
I guess I’ll have to put this on hold.
I was standing on the roof of a parking garage in Nashville, TN two days ago (in 100 degree sunshine) and could hear the sound of an ice cream truck somewhere down below. I would have given almost anything to get an ice cream right then.
Yesterday we had the house windows open. I was standing in the kitchen repotting some plants when I heard music, the ice cream man kind. I went to the porch, but I just couldn’t pinpoint the location. It would be there, then not. It drove me crazy for about a half hour, but I never did see the van.
We didn’t buy anything, but he waved and smiled. I think he knows that we’re ice cream people. :-)
Summer is coming to a close. I was riding my bike, and I heard the ice cream truck somewhere in the neighborhood. I ended up passing her while she was stopped with some kids, and I got home in time to grab my husband and some money before she came down our street. She said tomorrow is the last day…until next year!
We were outside again on Labor Day and bought more ice cream. It will probably be the last time this year so I ate it very slowly.
I’m 44 years old, and I still get excited when I hear the ice cream truck in the neighborhood. I usually decide that I don’t need the ice cream or don’t need to spend the money or I miss the truck when it’s actually on my street; but I feel that it’s my civic duty to buy from the ice cream man at least once each summer. Today is the “last” Saturday of summer, and we were out in the yard watering the plants when we heard the music somewhere nearby. My husband looked at me and said, “I’ve got my wallet if you can stop him.” So I hung out by the road until the truck turned in and got ICE CREAM! (Times have changed a little. The ice cream man was a beautiful young woman. The ice cream was the same.)
bethieb has gotten 57 cheers on this goal.
- lob cheered this 3 weeks ago
- asterisk cheered this 1 month ago
- AgneZed cheered this 2 months ago
- Andrea409 cheered this 4 months ago
- ClocksDeclaring cheered this 4 months ago
- irishka3 cheered this 10 months ago
- Aemorniel cheered this 11 months ago
- PurpleHeather cheered this 13 months ago
- Lost Wayfarer cheered this 13 months ago
- wunderland cheered this 14 months ago
- embracing_freedom_fully cheered this 15 months ago
- Waynesworld cheered this 15 months ago
- Lion Heart cheered this 16 months ago
- Ash cheered this 19 months ago
- CENUSAREASA cheered this 20 months ago
- danidee27 cheered this 20 months ago
- ToveDahlskog cheered this 21 months ago
- sammeee cheered this 22 months ago
- Dragon_Lady cheered this 23 months ago
- pommedepin cheered this 23 months ago
- jess BE cheered this 2 years ago