after three months i finally managed to send each and everyone of my friends overseas a postcard wit my current address – i think…
www.vistaprint.com/ Now $13.49 - Reduced from $18. Order Custom Full-Color Postcards.
www.psprint.com/Postcards For the Lowest Prices Guaranteed Lightning Fast Printing & Shipping
print.staples.com/ 100 Postcards Starting at $19.99. Design & Pick Up In-Store Same Day!
www.nextdayflyers.com/postcard Prices Start at $0.04 Per Postcard. Free Next Day Printing. Low Minimum
bipet has written 17 entries about this goal
i’m moving house once again and to let all my international friends know i’ve sent out a whole bunch of postcards yesterday and i’ll probably will have to write another army before the end of this week…
i wrote a postcard just before.maybe i should write a few more…
i can’t even remember the last time i’ve written a postcard. it’s time to get into that thing once again. if i want to receive some postcards, i’ll definately have to write a few. besides our home phone line is broken since a few weeks and it makes things with my friends and family overseas rather difficut. postcards will be the go!!
if i wouldn’t have to practice my procrastinating skills and write a thesis then i would try and write at least some of my friends overseas a postcard.
okay, enough excuses – it’s time for some postcards!!
i’ve written half a million postcards over the past two weeks. i hope i made a few people smile when they discovered them in their mailboxes. maybe i will get some responses…
wait and see!
that’s the amount of postcards i wrote the other day. so almost all my friends who have a current address and live somewhere else than here in australia will receive a postcard in the next few days…
looks like i will be writing a few postcards today.
i haven’t written a single postcard in months so i guess, it’s about time to get started once again.
maybe i even get some back…
should really get onto this one once again. it’s been a while since i’ve sent my last postcard to a friend…
sent a holiday postcard to my mum after we had a minor car accident. how funny is it to send a postcard to your mum who lives in germany when you live in australia and am on holidays in the state that is the furtherst away from germany…
bipet has gotten 88 cheers on this goal.
- shdwdogg cheered this 22 months ago
- milene_accad cheered this 3 years ago
- ooo miki ooo cheered this 5 years ago
- JadedForever cheered this 5 years ago
- miette cheered this 5 years ago
- 5gatos cheered this 5 years ago
- Becky cheered this 5 years ago
- schwerz cheered this 5 years ago
- Agpious cheered this 5 years ago
- Daniel cheered this 5 years ago
- lemoxndroxps cheered this 5 years ago
- Besina_Sartor cheered this 5 years ago
- Sara cheered this 5 years ago
- maurakelly cheered this 5 years ago
- Sera* cheered this 5 years ago
- Violet Sharp cheered this 5 years ago
- Miss Print cheered this 5 years ago
- Mme Delacroix cheered this 5 years ago
- Smiling to myself today... cheered this 5 years ago
- Smartkookie cheered this 5 years ago
- songwine cheered this 5 years ago