I’m a fan of cooperatives and have had memberships in several for a long time. The cooperative movement is deeply rooted in Atlantic Canada with lots of study and practical applications that developed here. I love films and I love cooperatives so becoming a member of the Acadia Cinema Cooperative is a natural step. I didn’t have enough money to invest in shares this past tax year, but I’ve got to do it for next year. There is a great theatre in downtown Wolfville that is owned by the people around here. Why doesn’t this type of thing happen more often? They show great films and I can walk to see movies. What could be better?
www.fidelity.com/ Find a strategy that may be right for you with our Portfolio Review.
www.sharebuilder.com/ 6.95 Online Trades-Up to $600 Bonus No Minimum to Open Your Account
www.mbusa.com/Washington View New Models & Special Offers. See What Drives Us – Official Site.
www.tdameritrade.com/ Straightforward Pricing. Powerful tools. Sign up now at TD Ameritrade
Chris Campbell has written 1 entry about this goal
Chris Campbell has gotten 15 cheers on this goal.
- Theskysthelimit1976 cheered this 2 years ago
- maureenmcell cheered this 4 years ago
- Dreamer~ cheered this 5 years ago
- Elderbear is subverting the dominant paradigm. cheered this 5 years ago
- iamcarson cheered this 6 years ago
- Sir Aaron cheered this 6 years ago
- Tristan cheered this 6 years ago
- defact0 cheered this 6 years ago
- Living In God's Exquisite, Miraculous Sufficiency cheered this 6 years ago
- Trauma_Junkie cheered this 6 years ago
- liniwy cheered this 6 years ago
- She's Awake! cheered this 7 years ago
- elizabethmerchant cheered this 7 years ago
- soozoom cheered this 8 years ago
- ceesmiles cheered this 8 years ago