A tendril of a plant forced its way through a gap in the window in my home office and it made me think that I need to clean it out. I never seem to have enough time to get things organized, but there are certain times when I have more time, and now is one of them. It’s the end of the school year, so before I start new things and while I’m wrapping up old things I can start to put some stuff away, throw things out and make some progress. So I’m off to put some stuff away and organize now.
Chris Campbell has written 3 entries about this goal
I’ve been cleaning my home office again. It’s very tough until you have a place for everything. But I’m slowly figuring it out and I think that I’m making progress. If you have somewhere to put things it works well, but the other important part is that you have to keep putting things away. The pattern that I follow is that I’ll clean everything up, it will be nice and clean and then I don’t have time to put new stuff away and the clutter begins. I want to stop it from happening, so I’m filing and storing things sooner.
I go through cycles of organizing and throwing things out in the various places where I live and work. When it’s organized, it’s great, but when it’s not…it’s a bit messy. One of the problems that I have is that I tend to not throw a lot of things out. Keeping stuff isn’t a problem if you have a place to keep it, but if you don’t have a place for stuff it just piles up.
Things were more organized in my home office when I was working in there a lot, but now it’s not organized at all. What I need is to clean it out and then find a place to put everything and to put things in the proper place when I decide to keep them.
With a well-organized room, I think that I’ll use it more as well.
Chris Campbell has gotten 17 cheers on this goal.
- Elyse_Mtl cheered this 12 months ago
- Szeenia cheered this 16 months ago
- MollyByGolly cheered this 3 years ago
- Dreamer~ cheered this 4 years ago
- Theskysthelimit1976 cheered this 5 years ago
- kellgo cheered this 5 years ago
- Iseulte cheered this 5 years ago
- Down to One cheered this 6 years ago
- Jojo S cheered this 6 years ago
- C.Alexander cheered this 6 years ago
- erica529 cheered this 6 years ago
- Trauma_Junkie cheered this 7 years ago
- Charl Heydenrych cheered this 7 years ago
- JamSmooth cheered this 7 years ago
- Just Jess(ica). cheered this 7 years ago
- ms. walking on sunshine cheered this 7 years ago
- Allison Michelle cheered this 8 years ago