I am a teacher in public school and I have made the decision to home school my children. I do not feel that the education system is benefitting our children and with some work they can get a well-rounded, strong education by studying at home. The internet has opened a whole new world for home schooling and there are many historic sites in the area I live in. I want my children to continue to love learning and the public school system tends to kill that desire in them.
www.icademy.com/Home_Schooling K-12 Private Online Home Schooling. Industry Leader in Online Education
www.calverteducation.com/learn Challenging Program, Proven Results with Free support. Inquire Now.
www.theschools.com/ The highly respected Trent Schools Grades1-12 Accredited by your state
www.westernchristianacademy.com/ Mid-year enrollment. All 50 states. Multiple program options. 31st yr.
www.southeastacademyonline.com/ Nationwide K-12 Homeschool Academy Year round start dates! Accredited.
bloomsday616 has written 1 entry about this goal
bloomsday616 has gotten 16 cheers on this goal.
- Luda cheered this 4 years ago
- Hummingbird Medicine cheered this 4 years ago
- koukla cheered this 5 years ago
- JoDeeCollins cheered this 5 years ago
- Chatoyant cheered this 5 years ago
- Timid Magick cheered this 6 years ago
- Sassy2007 cheered this 6 years ago
- blincolnw cheered this 6 years ago
- letyregodie cheered this 6 years ago
- runintherain cheered this 6 years ago
- dancingmom cheered this 6 years ago
- Nicole cheered this 6 years ago
- stella_gonzales cheered this 6 years ago
- Mary Hawkins cheered this 6 years ago
- random butter cheered this 7 years ago
- sipes23 cheered this 7 years ago