Wow, I really got behind. I didn’t even write a single letter during the whole month of October :S. But I am getting back to writing. I love writing these letters and I even got some super fun new stationary at an awesome Japanese bookstore in Southern California when I was down there last week :D. Yesterday I wrote two letters and today I wrote another. I might write a couple more this week, but who knows. It is good that I started again. Not having been writing was bothering me, though I didn’t know it had been so long. Lol.
www.radicalprinting.com/ Full service printing and mailing house, Get an instant quote today.
www.seedsofthought.com/ Create your letter to the future A gift for yourself and family
Katrina has written 4 entries about this goal
I got distracted by dancing so much and also some other things, and am now behind on my weekly letter writing (bad me!). So, tonight I wrote two letters and stuck them in their envelopes ready to be mailed off first thing tomorrow. I also bought some new stationary a couple days ago which is really a good thing because I have been completely out for a while now. Haha.
Part of my problem was that I ran out of people who I really had a super strong desire to write and was trying to think of who to write next because I want to try and write as many people as possible, instead of the same few over and over :). But I guess I was worried that a lot of the people on my list might be slightly weirded out by receiving a random letter in the mail from me. Hehe, but that is pretty irrational I suppose.
I mailed off a letter to a very dear old friend yesterday. It was a little late for my week deadline, but it is finally in the mail! Which means I still need to send one out for this week, since that counted for last week :)
I plan on writing at least one hand written letter for a year. Everyone loves it when they get mail, am I right? :D You know you do. Well in this age of internet, text messaging, cell phones… It is becoming more and more rare that we actually take the time to sit down and write someone a letter. Our society seems to be loosing the art of communication on a personal sense and I want to make sure that I do not lose it as well.
Think of all the smiles of those friends and family members (or whoever) who unexpectedly find a personal letter when they open their mailbox one day. Awww :D. Bringing a bit of cheer to someone’s day is totally one of my very favorite things to do.
I actually went out and mailed 3 letters this very day at the post office (though I don’t expect myself to carry on at that pace. Haha)
Katrina has gotten 32 cheers on this goal.
- continuum cheered this 2 hours ago
- that one girl cheered this 12 months ago
- Nattielu cheered this 14 months ago
- bluevanila cheered this 14 months ago
- SatisfyMySoul cheered this 2 years ago
- caffdolphgrl cheered this 3 years ago
- ihatetopaint cheered this 3 years ago
- letsbemermaids cheered this 4 years ago
- schwerz cheered this 4 years ago
- stcybaby21 cheered this 4 years ago
- sierrak cheered this 4 years ago
- Lysine cheered this 4 years ago
- Luke cheered this 4 years ago
- Poomy cheered this 4 years ago
- YiSun1103 cheered this 4 years ago
- Rowan Lipkovits cheered this 4 years ago
- Sordino78 cheered this 4 years ago
- Iron Man cheered this 4 years ago
- Josh cheered this 4 years ago
- justjoan917 cheered this 4 years ago
- Trashcan Fashionista cheered this 4 years ago