I’m not even one fifth through…oh well. I think I may make some separate and specific goals for some of the things here I’m going to work on right now.
I'm an illusion, just a shadow flickering underneath the sun has written 2 entries about this goal
I’m going to try to do things that I know I will be able to change, with work. Many things I don’t like about myself, I know I can just not realistically do anything about.
I will have them all bold, and when I accomplish one, I will unbold it. Simple enough.
1. I spend too much time on the computer.
2. My room is always messy.
3. I don’t excersize every day.
4. I weigh myself constantly.
5. I don’t write enough letters or personal emails.
6. I eat sweets when I should be eating something healthy.
7. I waste too much of my life on the computer playing spider solitare.
8. I usually eat when I’m bored.
9. I rarely help out by walking my dog.
10. I always get in bed too late.
11. I am rarely able to think before I speak.
12. I buy too many cds I turn out not to like.
13. I never start my homework until very late.
14. It seems like I do the same thing every single day.
15. I am ignorant to what is going on in the world.
16. I talk too much.
17. I laugh too much at things that just aren’t funny.
18. I have trouble getting out of bed in the morning.
19. I basically never walk to school, though I should more.
20. I can’t keep from crying about many stupid things.
21. I’ve kind of stopped keeping up with my journal.
22. I am on AIM too much.
23. I don’t practice clarinet enough.
24. I don’t even practice guitar enough.
25. I never know what to do when I’m bored, other than go straight to the computer.
26. I’m a little bit too obsessive.
27. I rarely do chores without being asked.
28. I’m very ignorant about a lot of things.
29. I’m too indecisive, and I need to THINK before making decisions or doing things.
30. I don’t read enough.
31. I don’t own enough of my favorite movies. I say everyone should own at least a few of their favorite movies!
32. I can never eat just one piece of gum.
33. I could be nicer.
34. I don’t cook or bake that much, and when I do it’s just the same old recipes.
35. I take too long to write thank you notes.
36. I sometimes get in a really bad mood when I have to do chores.
37. I get annoyed at my parents for almost every little thing they do.
38. I spend too much money on things I don’t really want, need, or use.
39. I have a hard time getting rid of any of my clutter.
*0. I say “like” too much.
41. I say “totally” too much.
42. I say “wicked” too much.
43. I never really bother trying to change myself.
Well there you have it, 43 things that I don’t like about myself. Now let’s see if I can actually do something about it.