I have no money to go to Firenze. I have no time. I have no house sitter for that length of time. I do have luggage and clothing and my sister who is willing to go with me. I have my passport and a plan of travel. I continue to read and learn so that I am can be familiar with the land and the people. I still have the desire and the will to go.
www.serristoripalace.com/ Discovering Florence: apartment in center and museum tickets for you!
www.viator.com/Florence Find things to do in Florence. Galleries, wine tasting and more!
www.ticketsflorence.com/ Visit Florence museums & monuments with your guide, book your tour now
www.florenceandtuscanytours.com/ Enjoy the Tuscany highlights with our day tours from Florence!
www.booking.com/Florence-Hotels In The Last Hour 142 Users Looked At Hotels In Florence Online.
brickhorse has written 57 entries about this goal
of his grave at my mother’s house last weekend. He has a big white cross. My sister brought flowers and put on the grave. I will bring some water and some dirt from Montana. He was a Montana cowboy.
Not this year, obviously. Maybe not next year. But I will get there.
I don’t know how or when, but I am still going to do this!
I am putting new siding on my house (it was AWFUL), then I have to get the roof worked on. Next we have to paint the house (primer will be on it, but we need to paint this summer). And then in February 2013 we have to get the well replumbed with our neighbor. So money to go visit my uncle’s grave in Florence, Italy is going into my house. I am now thinking it will be 2014. I am not giving up on this goal. Never! But life happens when you are busy making other plans.
but for a good cause. I am spending $2000 of the trip money to buy materials for our nephew to put new siding on our house. It’ll take me about a year to save up the money again, but it is worth it. We need our house in good shape.
The well doesn’t have to be replaced for a year, so I hope to save up funds that won’t interfere with my trip to see my uncle’s grave. That would be good.
The well I share with my neighbor is going out! Price to repair: $3500. We have about $1000 in the well bank account, so that means we will have to split $2500. My share is $1250. It takes me 6 months to save that much. So now my trip is set back for 6 months. We were thinking of fall 2013 for our trip. Now, it is spring 2014 because I will have to save up that much more money to go. ACK! Rosanna Rosanna Danna…It’s always something.
that suggests what to wear in Europe and it helped me to mentally pare down things to take on my trip! Much I knew already, but it is in the details to make or break a style, an outfit, a look, and to keep my luggage as light as possible. Awesome!
Due to money and health issues, this trip has been pushed back yet again. That’s okay. Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans.
brickhorse has gotten 42 cheers on this goal.
- Katrinia17 cheered this 6 months ago
- Andromeda cheered this 7 months ago
- Paper_Cake cheered this 7 months ago
- eclectic passion cheered this 12 months ago
- Taqwa_Salah cheered this 13 months ago
- Harmless Dilettante cheered this 14 months ago
- Jeff Welton cheered this 19 months ago
- XxRicaxX cheered this 21 months ago
- Lune Fromage: Born of Stardust cheered this 22 months ago
- cats2kids6 cheered this 2 years ago
- Holly cheered this 2 years ago
- pommedepin cheered this 2 years ago
- AmyBB25 cheered this 2 years ago
- JakeB cheered this 2 years ago
- Ash cheered this 3 years ago
- joeyinthebush cheered this 3 years ago
- Lanie cheered this 3 years ago
- zhelia cheered this 3 years ago
- iamcarson cheered this 3 years ago
- Turandot cheered this 3 years ago
- Pete cheered this 3 years ago