I’ve been feeling as if this goal is not so far away. I don’t know why I feel that way because I have no money, too many critters to take off to Europe for a couple weeks, and no specific plans. I do have a passport, which I guess is one of the handful of things I absolutely must have to go.
www.viator.com/Florence Find things to do in Florence. Galleries, wine tasting and more!
www.italy.goaheadtours.com/ Find the Perfect Italy Vacation. Save up to $400 per couple!
www.queenslandertours.com/ Hotels, Guides, Admissions & Trains We do the work for you.
www.florenceguided.com/ Private Guided Tour of Florence Book Your Guided Tour Online Now!
brickhorse has written 60 entries about this goal
I could “remove” this, as I have done with a couple other goals. Even though this goal will probably not be realized for a number of years, I want to keep it on my list because it is inspiring. Someday I will do this.
I may not get to complete this goal for years. Years! It’s staying on my goals list. I will do this. Just brushing off the dust, right now, and recommitting to it.
I have no money to go to Firenze. I have no time. I have no house sitter for that length of time. I do have luggage and clothing and my sister who is willing to go with me. I have my passport and a plan of travel. I continue to read and learn so that I am can be familiar with the land and the people. I still have the desire and the will to go.
of his grave at my mother’s house last weekend. He has a big white cross. My sister brought flowers and put on the grave. I will bring some water and some dirt from Montana. He was a Montana cowboy.
Not this year, obviously. Maybe not next year. But I will get there.
I don’t know how or when, but I am still going to do this!
I am putting new siding on my house (it was AWFUL), then I have to get the roof worked on. Next we have to paint the house (primer will be on it, but we need to paint this summer). And then in February 2013 we have to get the well replumbed with our neighbor. So money to go visit my uncle’s grave in Florence, Italy is going into my house. I am now thinking it will be 2014. I am not giving up on this goal. Never! But life happens when you are busy making other plans.
but for a good cause. I am spending $2000 of the trip money to buy materials for our nephew to put new siding on our house. It’ll take me about a year to save up the money again, but it is worth it. We need our house in good shape.
The well doesn’t have to be replaced for a year, so I hope to save up funds that won’t interfere with my trip to see my uncle’s grave. That would be good.
brickhorse has gotten 56 cheers on this goal.
- Kelaka cheered this 6 days ago
- amandaperl cheered this 2 weeks ago
- Saraband cheered this 1 month ago
- octoberclovered cheered this 2 months ago
- idkbrblol cheered this 2 months ago
- ambytbfl88 cheered this 2 months ago
- ClumsyPanda cheered this 2 months ago
- irishka3 cheered this 2 months ago
- Angelica Anarchy cheered this 3 months ago
- Heather cheered this 3 months ago
- brilessthan3 cheered this 3 months ago
- indiannie_jones cheered this 3 months ago
- Kira cheered this 3 months ago
- of_journeys cheered this 3 months ago
- Katrinia17 cheered this 11 months ago
- Andromeda cheered this 11 months ago
- Paper_Cake cheered this 11 months ago
- eclectic passion cheered this 16 months ago
- Taqwa_Salah cheered this 18 months ago
- Harmless Dilettante cheered this 19 months ago
- Jeff Welton cheered this 23 months ago