I feel almost done doing this, even though the book isn’t quite finished yet. In the end, when I’m done with it, I want to set it on fire still. Yeah, that’s just what I might do. I have visions about it.
brownsugarbear01 has written 7 entries about this goal
1. Throw something, a pencil, a ball dipped in paint.
2. Chew on this.
3. Tongue painting.
4. Tie a string to the spine of this book.
5. Climb up high, drop the journal.
6. Compost this page, watch it deteriorate.
7. Journal Golf.
8. Tie a string to the spine of this journal and go for a walk with it.
9. Rub here with dirt.
10. Sew this page.
11. Cover this page with white things.
12. Scribble wildly using only borrowed pens.
13. Make prints using and ink pad and cut vegetables.
14. Ask a friend to do something destructive to this page: don’t look.
15. Cut through several layers.
16. Hand the journal in a public place. Invite people to draw here (no one did, so it’s still blank, so does that count?)
17. Sample various substances found in your home.
18. Create a drawing using several pieces of your hair.
19. Draw lines using abnormal writing utensils dipped in ink or paint.
20. Give away your favourite page.
21. Document time passing.
Here’s some photos and a few video clips.
I feel I’m done with it, even though it’s not quite finished yet. I’m busy doing a show and seeing other shows too, so that’s taken up my time. I’m also glad I didn’t put it in my purse like I use to, since I’d lost it this past Sunday. There’s even info to return it, so whomever has it is just hoping to profit from it, which isn’t possible. Idiots.
I’m so gung-ho about this book that I don’t need to set a date to finish it. I’ve only had it for a week and a day and it’s more than halfway done. There’s so many other things I’m suppose to be doing but I’m spending so much time abusing this masochistic book that I’m just trying to work my world around this.
I was buying a gift for a friend of mine and I went looking for this book; this use to be a goal of mine some time ago, then when I saw there were a few books on the shelf, I decided to get one for myself also. There’s creativity in it, but I want to take my frustrations out on it and abuse it.
brownsugarbear01 has gotten 17 cheers on this goal.
- La Femme Flâneuse cheered this 8 months ago
- Kat VanDuzer cheered this 8 months ago
- eveningsparkle cheered this 10 months ago
- balance11 cheered this 10 months ago
- tido6411 cheered this 20 months ago
- TechKat cheered this 23 months ago
- CassieJaye cheered this 2 years ago
- xxshootingstarsxx cheered this 2 years ago
- signora oye vey cheered this 2 years ago
- Decla cheered this 2 years ago
- CutelyEvil cheered this 2 years ago
- Spyrunner cheered this 2 years ago
- age26 cheered this 2 years ago
- sandagrant cheered this 2 years ago
- MsBehavin79 cheered this 2 years ago
- lozosborne cheered this 2 years ago
- Logophile cheered this 2 years ago