She’s so good to her baby sister. She’s gonna miss Nadia when she comes back home, so she is spending a lot of time with her and doing fun stuff with her while she has her there. They’ve gone to the drive-in, the swimming pool, shopping, etc. Nadia is having the time of her life there. I love that they can have that fun time together.
www.ask.com/To+My+Daughter+With+Love Over 100 Million Visitors. Discover and Explore on Ask.com!
Dawn has written 43 entries about this goal
She loves her sisters. She took Natasha to the movies while we were visiting her. They had a girls’ night out and had a blast. Then she took her baby sister out for ice cream. Nadia is a little homesick, so it’s nice that Nikki is doing fun stuff with her while she’s there.
She used one of her first paychecks to buy me a lovebird. She’s so sweet.
She’s becoming an adult. She got a second job this week and plans on working both jobs for as long as she can manage it.
I got a package in the mail from her the other day. She made me a sweet little video telling me how much she loved me. It made me cry, but it was sweet.
She called today to say she got a job. I’m so proud of her.
She is now a high school graduate. I’m so proud of her.
She likes tradition, much like her mother. Her boyfriend proposed to her, but didn’t have a ring to give to her. I offered to let them use my ring, even though it might have some bad memories attached to it. I didn’t want it to remind her of her dad. But she was thrilled to get it, because she likes the thought of something passed down to her. She has asked to use her grandma’s wedding dress as well. With my marriage ending, and my mom passing, it seems like most of our family traditions went out the window. So keeping some things alive within our little family is a good feeling, and I’m proud of her for trying to do that for me.
When it’s really important, she can keep a cool head. She went to the movies with a friend the other night and 5 minutes into the movie, he started to have an epileptic seizure. It scared her at first because she didn’t even know he had epilepsy, but she remained calm and got him the help he needed. She stayed with him at the hospital until she knew he was ok. Never once did she freak out or lose control of the situation. I am so proud of her.
She’s out on her own now. I don’t have any money to help her out, or money to pay her for babysitting her little sister, but she wants to do it anyway. She’s such a good sister.
Dawn has gotten 18 cheers on this goal.
- pineapplejelly cheered this 11 months ago
- DoctorTeeth cheered this 12 months ago
- gitana17 cheered this 13 months ago
- Lune Fromage: Born of Stardust cheered this 17 months ago
- PasadenaSue cheered this 19 months ago
- Pete cheered this 5 years ago
- She's Awake! cheered this 5 years ago
- gypsiewriter thinks life is beautiful cheered this 5 years ago
- HOMETOWN GLORY cheered this 5 years ago
- Harijan cheered this 5 years ago
- wren cheered this 5 years ago
- Jojo S cheered this 5 years ago
- Donna cheered this 5 years ago
- stella_gonzales cheered this 5 years ago
- Tom cheered this 5 years ago
- nes311~2008-Obama-YES WE DID! cheered this 5 years ago
- funniculee cheered this 5 years ago
- Fereshteh, NaNoWriMo-er Extraordinare \(^-^)/ cheered this 5 years ago