I think this may become sweater #6 in my Year of Sweaters project. I can’t find a suitable yarn to replace the discontinued yarn used in the pattern for #5, and I can’t justify spending the money on the yarn I want for the previously scheduled #6… plus, it’d be awesome to finally get this done. It’s like a dual goal now!
www.craftsy.com/Knitting Improve your Knitting Skills. Try Our Free Online Classes.
www.wow.com/Knitting+How+To+Finish Search for Knitting How To Finish Look Up Quick Results Now!
www.allfreeknitting.com/ Learn How To Knit With These Tips & Ideas + Find 100's of Patterns!
www.deramores.com/Knitting Buy Yarns, Patterns & Needles, Free US Shipping When You Spend $50
www.gesswein.com/ Huge Selection of Industrial Tools Shop Gesswein Today and Save!
Tara Anderson has written 3 entries about this goal
I’m not that far away from being done. I had to rip the right front a bunch of times and it just got to be too frustrating, so I put it away.
I’m hoping to finish it right after we move…
...so I can start working on all the other “abandoned” UFOs.
- left front
- 1st sleeve (almost)
- 2nd sleeve (nearly 2/3 complete)
- right front (started, 4/9 of the way through the cabling, could likely finish the whole thing this weekend if I happened to feel motivated.)
- revisit 1st sleeve to do decreases (I should really just do this and get it over with this weekend)
- knitting and sewing the whole thing together
- zipper (need to buy a good zipper… suggestions? Ideally this would be one of those zippers that can zip from both ends, but could be a regular zipper too)