62. Going to THE BEACH!
63. Being more tanned but NOT horribly burnt after having been at THE BEACH!
64. Random acts of consideration from strangers e.g. on Friday I parked at 4.30 in a car park that had pay parking until 5, and when I got out of my car a woman came up to me and offered me her display ticket, which had been payed up until 5, because she happened to be leaving now. It put me in a good mood for the rest of the evening.
Caitlin has written 10 entries about this goal
62. Going to THE BEACH!
58. Going out and not drinking, but still having a really awesome time.
59. Having good wine with good friends.
60. Going to the pub after class/work to wind down.
61. Being able to understand people who are talking in Italian.
The half hour after I get home when I allow myself to put off my other priorities and just sit down and do the cryptic crossword.
Unexpectedly running into people you know in the city, and stopping to chat.
50. Having things organised for you.
51. Having concrete holiday plans BEFORE the holiday starts.
52. Kite flying.
53. Spinning around in circles until you fall over … best done in a park with grass and at least one other person.
54. Doing nothing special, but knowing that you’re not putting off anything more important.
55. Napping in the sun.
Driving along with friends, singing and dancing to the song on the radio, like they do in car ads.
35. Beanies (yes, I’m a little obsessed with winter clothing)
36. Jumping in big piles of leaves
37. Meeting friends for lunch
38. Instant connections
39. Having friends who understand me and my strangeness
40. The smell of rain
41. The smell of coffee
42. The smell of peppermint
43. Bright colours
45. Dressing up
47. Down time
23. Doing new things
24. Having finished something I needed to do
27. Playing piano
29. Being competent
30. Feeling organised (and it’s rare)
31. Getting an early start
32. Sunny days
18. Relaxing time
20. Having plans
22. Rainy mornings
Hmmm, lets see what I can think of …
1. The end of exam period (first thing to come to mind at the moment, since I am looking forward to it in 6 days!)
2. Saturday morning cartoons (well, the good ones at least)
3. Good coffee early in the morning
4. Picnics/ frolicking
5. Water fights
7. Good books
8. My favourite TV shows
10. Eating the exact food I’m in the mood for
12. Weekend markets
14. Star gazing
15. Late night conversations, and in fact, late nights in general
16. Early mornings (provided i’ve had adequate sleep, problem is early mornings kind of clash with late nights!)
17. Lazing in the sun
To be continued …
Caitlin has gotten 1 cheer on this goal.
- Greg5000 cheered this 7 years ago