In the early 70’s my wife and I stopped at the Baltimore Hotel in Oceanside California. (Anyway I think it was in Oceanside) The hotel was way fancy, but on a whim we went in and registered. It cost so much we had to go to the store and buy some food to eat in the room, besides I did not have a tie to go to the dinning room. Everyone else had Mercedes or Bentley cars and we had a white 66 Chevy with a red interior. It was nice but I felt like Ged Clampet. I want to go to a nice hotel and really be fancy.
www.fivestarpainting.com/Dallas Quality House Painters Starting At $99/Room. Get A Free Estimate Now!
www.americanexpressfhr.com/ Excellent Travel Benefits & Offers For AMEX Platinum Card® Members.
www.porticoclub.com/Five-Star-Travel 5-Star Travel, No Blackout Dates. We'll Contact You The Way You Want!
www.luxurylink.com/OfficialSite Exclusive Hotel & Resort Deals. Save Up To 65%. Book Your Stay Now!
www.thecornwall.com/ Visit the Cornwall Hotel Estate purchase woodland retreat,spa break
Cal has written 1 entry about this goal
Cal has gotten 12 cheers on this goal.
- Yannigan cheered this 4 years ago
- Jeff Welton cheered this 4 years ago
- lazzoo cheered this 4 years ago
- homer24 cheered this 5 years ago
- momoco cheered this 6 years ago
- happinessquared cheered this 6 years ago
- GAinCA cheered this 6 years ago
- Sarah3112 cheered this 6 years ago
- Listen closely... cheered this 6 years ago
- hawksdomain cheered this 6 years ago
- energy cheered this 7 years ago
- onelin cheered this 7 years ago